You Will be Disappoint With Nick Diaz

Old guys + 5 Rounds = give them 3 minutes rest betw rounds.

They're both nearly middle aged, post TRT/USADA era, what kind of idiotic thread is this?

It was a good fight, shut the fuck up and show some respect.

It was the right fight to make. 2 past it guys in a rematch. Was fun. Until the never quit guy, quit.

I see this shitty thread isn't getting merged....

Shogun quit. GSP quit. Many others did. I'm just happy we had a fun fight.
of course GSP would quit. he's terrified of fighting.

but diaz bros are real gangsters from the streets of stockton. these guys almost get stabbed every day. the octagon is nothing for them.
and still NICK DIAZ GOT ON HIS KNEES AND BEGGED FOR LIFE AND SAID I QUIT PLEASE DADDY STOP HITTING ME

the kick or the part where he started to fight like his battery was half charged? once i saw slow mo diaz i knew he was FUCKED

Robbie was blocking most of those punches from nick and push foward. But also think robbie should stick around for fun fights for UFC.

They both had good moments, but they both should retire.
I'm not surprised though. Have you looked at the training footage?

I guess I'm alone here, but I actually thought they both looked pretty good out there. Honestly. That's really the Diaz fight style, and for a return fight after 7 years, he had some great moments. His output was up there in volume. Robbie pressured nearly 100% of the time, and landed a ton of great shots. It was really exactly what I expected.

You’re not alone

Nick was out of shape (that he could not make weight already kinda told us that). The saddest part of it was that he quit, and that goes against the warrior spirit and courage the diaz brothers are known for, and why they have such a massive following. I hope that didn't hurt his legacy.

in his prime he couldnt win any fights when he came back to the ufc (carlos condit, etc...)

His fight againts Anderson Silva he did absolutely nothing. His fight against GSP he did absolutely nothin.

Diaz bro's cant win fights. They just mean mug the camera and act tough.
he actually almost finished gsp in the 4th that made gsp do a lil chicken dance but ended up getting taken down

Come on Diaz looked awful. I don't even know how he landed so many punches that was really sad to watch
And? That isn't Lawler's fault. Blame should put on the UFC 100%. This fight shouldn't have ever been made to begin with let alone be on the main card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back