You Will be Disappoint With Nick Diaz

Lawler has been done for a long time. You know what this makes Diaz

People bitch about Vitor taking to the elderly ASAP while people also bitch about Lawler taking taking his time when taking out the elderly.

Come on Diaz looked awful. I don't even know how he landed so many punches that was really sad to watch

I'll get yelled at but both got exposed when they finally fought decent talent.

You don't think it was a fun fight? Be honest! (I'm sure it's hard for you)
TS said that Diaz would be a disappointment. He looked old, slow, and he quit. If you are a Diaz fan I would say that's pretty disappointing. If you are still confused just keep reading my explanation over and over again until it sinks in.

Jumping spin kick to a sloppy double leg? Fight was over in the first 10 seconds.

It was like I was watching it in slow motion, I thought there was something wrong with my tv

Older now but still great hands (albeit a little slower.) Perhaps they can go into debt collection.

I guess I'm alone here, but I actually thought they both looked pretty good out there. Honestly. That's really the Diaz fight style, and for a return fight after 7 years, he had some great moments. His output was up there in volume. Robbie pressured nearly 100% of the time, and landed a ton of great shots. It was really exactly what I expected.

whiteguywhitegi2.bmp

TS said that Diaz would be a disappointment. He looked old, slow, and he quit. If you are a Diaz fan I would say that's pretty disappointing. If you are still confused just keep reading my explanation over and over again until it sinks in.
Great job not answering my question! Then again, I told you I'd be surprised if you were honest.

Back