You Will be Disappoint With Nick Diaz

This was a joke of a fight tbh. Diaz looked horrendously bad and slow and Lawler should have finished him much earlier and not eat a thousand slow motion punches.

When i die i want Jon Jones to lower my casket so he can let me down one more time

lmfao

Surprising to see how much he's landing though

Because Ribbie does not care about being hit by Nick. Robbie just trying to make Nick look okay before he makes him quit. Where is the frikken heart?

The fuck is Diaz talking about? Get him in a retirement home.

Speaking as a fan since ‘96, that was transcendent. We are SO lucky to have been able to travel back in time like that and relive this fight, with these guys in such amazing shape 17 years later. War Lawler, war Thick Nick Diaz!

He looked better than I thought he would to be honest.

Lawler looked a bit small and less powerful but he simply didn’t let up.

more fun and competitive fight than I expected

Man fuck this community. Dudes have beyond paid their dues, let them cash their checks and have some fun.
What? The Diaz brothers are two of my favorite fighters. That’s literally the last thing I wanted to see man. They should have retired of the Mcgregor money.

lol.... told yya!! just quit! ive never seen a quit like that.

I'm not disappointed. A man stepped in the cage and we witnessed a very fun fight. Only morons are disappointed.
What we have here is a paradox, since only morons are disappointed and you are a moron and yet not disappointed.

People bitch about Vitor taking to the elderly ASAP while people also bitch about Lawler taking taking his time when taking out the elderly.

sad to see. he looked so slow. then verbally tapped to strikes.

Diaz looked like he should be fighting in Triller he was so ungodly slow
I will give him credit that he was trying hard and was making an effort to win but he's physically shot. That's what being 39 years old with nearly 7 years out will do to you

Robbie only looked good in that he was pulling the trigger again for once but the way Diaz looked made Robbie look bad cause he was getting hit so much by those slow motion combos

Back