You WebMB???

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to Google my symptoms to avoid going to the doctor, but stopped when all the results were terminal illnesses. I want to ride that lightning again. You Sherbros hit the WebMD when you are feeling sick?

<GSPWoah>Don't be scared...

<BC1>Try it out...
<{danawhoah}>It will surprise you...

<GinJuice>Ride the WebMD rollercoaster with me!

[<dunn]Try it and let me know what you have!

I just did mine and I have...
IBS

<{cum@me}>

Yeah it said i have a fever

And the only cure is more cowbell

every single terminal disease or cancer starts out as a flu symptom according to web md lol.

Last edited:
every single terminal disease or cancer starts out as a flu symptom acclrding to web md lol.

One of the other options was anal cancer. STFU WebMD!!! I have a spastic colon you wanker!!!!

I drove myself crazy for a while googling "signs of a heart attack" "signs of heart disease" "signs of stroke" etc

Every time I drink with my roommate I wake up and my jaw and butt hurt . Me and him have been drinking a lot on lockdown . I was just checking webmd to find out why but most of the suggestions I only have a few symptoms . I think I’m allergic to alcohol or something

I drove myself crazy for a while googling "signs of a heart attack" "signs of heart disease" "signs of stroke" etc

Health anxiety is a legit thing. I used to do it a lot. I've convinced myself I had thyroid cancer, skin cancer, allergic to gluten, genital warts, and colon cancer. I went to the doctor and she was saying how I was one of her healthiest patients. It's crippling homie but now I'm embracing it.

Every time I drink with my roommate I wake up and my jaw and butt hurt . Me and him have been drinking a lot on lockdown . I was just checking webmd to find out why but most of the suggestions I only have a few symptoms . I think I’m allergic to alcohol or something

Probably had broitis. Just Bros being Bros

Last edited:
how do you always come up with this shit

Chloroform....makes your ass sore..

I had hypoglycemia one time after sleeping in and rushing to work without breakfast. Didn't know what it was so I entered the symptoms after being sent home and WebMD said I'd had a stroke and to call 911 immediately :eek:

I made a full recovery after some rest and Taco Bell

I had hypoglycemia one time after sleeping in and rushing to work without breakfast. Didn't know what it was so I entered the symptoms after being sent home and WebMD said I'd had a stroke and to call 911 immediately :eek:

I made a full recovery after some rest and Taco Bell

WebMD needs to be punished! They've been giving people death sentences for like 20 years!

I've been doing that lately. Had to stop because I was getting nowhere. Doesn't help that we are on quarentine, makes the anxiety even worse.

me-my-elbow-hurts-webmd-elbow-cancer-5180632.png

if i have a health concern i go to an actual doctor.
You guys should try that some time

It makes you appreciate doctors because the symptoms for everything are almost exactly the same. They really gotta know what they're doing to diagnose you correctly. I mean, symptoms for flu and cancer are borderline identical lol.

If you're not medically trained, you could easily use webmd and drink 12 beers the night before and convince yourself the next morning you have cancer. Doctors probably get that all the time, it's gotta be frustrating.

I look at WebMD to see if supplements are dangerous.

Back