You want to know what's the funny part about this...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Whole scandal: Here is JJ before getting caught:
UFC 182 main event competitors Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier have both undergone random drug testing twice, according to Nevada Athletic Commission Executive Director Bob Bennett.

Bennett told Sherdog.com on Thursday that blood and urine samples were taken and that both Jones and Cormier passed their initial drug screen. The NAC is still awaiting results from the second tests. Bennett did not specify as to when the tests were administered. Jones took to Instagram on Thursday to announce that the NAC had recently paid him a visit.

Didn't test positive for any banned substances.

so it's confirmed, they knew it from the start. lol at jones saying "Only thing I'm on is that #PHW pure hard work!".. yeah sure buddy

so it's confirmed, they knew it from the start. lol at jones saying "Only thing I'm on is that #PHW pure hard work!".. yeah sure buddy

Really guy... What would you have him say, Hey guys I got some real issues with blow. or how about hey guy I'm training hard and eating right and doing lines, Its great! I'm glad he is getting help. No need to kick him when he is down.

Really guy... What would you have him say, Hey guys I got some real issues with blow. or how about hey guy I'm training hard and eating right and doing lines, Its great! I'm glad he is getting help. No need to kick him when he is down.

You do know the only reason he is getting rehab is because he got caught and doesn't want to face his consequences like a real man. Jones is a coward.

Jones doesn't mind kicking a guy when they are down like when he said he hoped Cormier was crying in a corner after the fight.

if u gonna quote an article, maybe quote an article

DUI, snorting lines, what's next? Send that phony "champion" packing once and for all. Disgraceful.

How about dropping the pure hard work line.

Now that I think about it, where I come from, crack is referred to as both "hard" and "work." Lol.

wF4916n.jpg

Back