You want Goldberg.....he is doing/was NFL

He sucks, always has, in the 10 plus years I've been watching he hasn't improved. Think how hard it is to do something that long and not get any better.

He sucks at mma play by play and relies on Joe to do most of it, not surprised.

I remember saying back then you cant have a D-level sports commentator for an A-level sport.

In regards to UFC, He's very good at the promotional stuff; mentioning all the sponsors, the obscure stats, etc.

He wasn't any worse than most of the shit commentators they have doing games.

He'd probably still be doing it if he didn't go on his butthurt twitter rant after the fact.

Goldberg would make a good news anchor rather than a sports commentator. He's excellent at reciting stuff, but cannot analyze if his life depended on it.

He sucks, always has, in the 10 plus years I've been watching he hasn't improved. Think how hard it is to do something that long and not get any better.
That's actually pretty wild when you put it like that. Imagine doing absolutely anything several times a month for over a decade and being exactly as good as when you started. Must be a depressing feeling.

That's actually pretty wild when you put it like that. Imagine doing absolutely anything several times a month for over a decade and being exactly as good as when you started. Must be a depressing feeling.
Some call that consistency

Will be glad when he's gone. He's been mediocre to bad at his job for a long time now. Hope they send Buffer with him.

I'll take Goldberg over troy Aikman or crisis collinsworth any day of the week.

It's got to be terrible, I feel bad for the guy(he seems like an alright fella) but not bad enough to not want to see him replaced.

goldie should take his prescription as directed.

Goldberg would make a good news anchor rather than a sports commentator. He's excellent at reciting stuff, but cannot analyze if his life depended on it.
That's about the most concise way of putting it, spot on.

Back