You vs Ronda

I'm a 170 lbs blue belt. One of my training partners is a Ronda-sized girl who has a solid judo comp background. She can make me work pretty hard, so I have no illusions that a female judoka and pro fighter that's miles above her wouldn't kick my ass.

I even think my training would work a little against me. A puncher's chance would probably be my best bet, but as grappler unused to striking, I'd probably instictively try to clinch with her to make all the punchy stuff go away.

now with my fuck'd up shoulder no chance.

it dislocates in any scramble and cant throw strikes with it worth a damn.

back when I was under 23, absolutely id take her.

Nationally Ranked wrestler, former professional NHB and MMA fighter, 205 pounds, very powerful grappler, bench 325 pounds. Her biggest strength is grappling and so is mine...Greco Roman and Free Style Nationally Ranked...I am very good at throws and inside control.

You sound like a fucking stud

Probably not, but I would do it in a heart beat

In a striking match I starch her but I feel her judo I too good for me too stay on my feet in a MMA fight. If she stands with me I sleep her.

Full Camp Ghoul? 50/50 I could maybe land a Big Country-esque overhand right in time.Thing is it's lose/lose though. If I win "Good job tough guy you beat a woman" and if I lose "You got your ass kicked by a woman"

She probably submits me but If I connect she is done.

I'd crush her easily. I weigh almost two times her weight and am not slow like she is.

Has Ronda ever checked a kick? Me by low kick TKO (as in, after one good kick, she falls down grabbing her leg)

The only threat I pose verus Ronda is the erection I will have when I fight her...

I have no training and I'm a small guy. I'd get thrown on my head.

95% percent of Sherdog are Turtle in Entourage movie. Turtle had a chance to f rousey if lasted 30 seconds. He couldnt so he got his arm broken.

Too bad she's ducking me in 135 pound. I never could make that weight.

Right now, with no training at all, I don't know. With time to train, yes, due to massive mass, reach, and strength advantage.

Back