You vs Ronda

Best chance would be land on top of my head and hope for DQ, I guess.

BRASIL WAND would hide in the toilet of his gym if Ronda showed up... then escape through the window and later sue her

Roids? I guess that's Ronda's excuse not to get armbarred by me then huh:D

My whole gameplan would be to run as fast as I can around the octagon in order to try to last longer than her last three opponents combined. That would be quite an accomplishment.

considering all her training and mine (zero in the past 3 or 4 years), she would have better chances, but I could definitely smash her. Heavier (92 kg), stronger (women..) and much taller (1,85).
i would very much prefer to roll on the floor with her, though... likely to let her think she could triangle me.
i would prefer if this fight happened on a bed.

I would touch her as much as I could and then set myself up for a triangle chock and enjoy the moment :)

Simple question: do you think you can beat Ronda Rousey in an MMA fight?

If so, why?

Nationally Ranked wrestler, former professional NHB and MMA fighter, 205 pounds, very powerful grappler, bench 325 pounds. Her biggest strength is grappling and so is mine...Greco Roman and Free Style Nationally Ranked...I am very good at throws and inside control.

Yes, a mix of training pridefc and ufc will help me beat her.

Hmm. Between my wild flailing and hers i could knock her out.

I'm saying is possible, not likely.

Men are just much stronger by default.

I am a adult man, so of course I would win. just punch her hard in the face and she will drop and turtle up on the floor. any adult man would hurt her badly. forget this grappling stuff she does on men in videos, throw a punch in her face and she will turtle up. womens faces are fragile. it would be embarrassing to watch

I used to feel like I could take her based on a 100lb weight advantage.

Now that she can throw a good punch and I'm even older than before....uncertainty arises.

That KO on Bethe was pretty impressive. She's T/KO'd 3 out of 4 of her last opponents. Not bad for a judoka.

i would probably get my arm torn off once it hits the mat...

im not confident i can beat her but im pretty damn sure i would last longer than her last couple of opponents

they big question would be if she can take a punch to the face from a man without dropping to the floor and foaming at the mouth

I'm not much of an athlete. I got cut from our high school basketball team (junior varsity), yet I could hold my own with a girl who was heavily recruited by D1 schools and went on to play in the Big Ten. We were about the same height. Could score on her, box her out etc - didn't dominate her, but didn't get smoked like I did by any of the guys who started on our varsity team. The male/female difference is pretty big. That said, I think that even with a year to prepare, Ronda would still beat me I'm sure. I have no grappling training or experience.

Even Ronda’s mum would beat most of the cans in this thread…

I'm pretty good at Karate so it all depends on whether she could get me to the ground. It's pretty hard to tell in all honesty as I've never fought a woman let alone someone so much smaller than myself but who at the same time is an olympic medalist and professional figher. I'm 6'2 and 80 kilos and in good shape, but p4p I don't think I could do anything.

Is this some weirdo topic for guys who get of on being squashed by women?

Here we go, instead of touching her gloves, I would touch her with the jab, instantaneously.
She would go down before I could even throw the furious right.
Anyway, no

lol @ some of these delusional keyboard warrior responses. Going to the gym once a year and lifting weights doesn't mean you could walk into a cage and beat a professional fighter regardless of size and gender. "Give me a 3 month camp and I'd probably still get beat" lol and who would be conducting that camp exactly? :redface:

Back