You vs Ronda

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Simple question: do you think you can beat Ronda Rousey in an MMA fight?

If so, why?

BRASIL WAND by Armbar

Last edited:
Give me a 3 month training camp to work on my conditioning and TDD.

And I still get my ass kicked.

I would only have a punchers chance.

I have no training and I'm a small guy. I'd get thrown on my head.

I used to think I could. As I am a 182 cm, 75kg, male, play soccer as a hobby and hit the gym when I can. On "man strength" alone I thought I would be able to beat her, but after watching her train and destroy her opponents, I'm sure she would be able to take me down and submit me before I would now what to do.

Give me a 3 month training camp and time to bulk on more weight, I'd still probably get beat.

No.

*Cue BonesNose to call me an effeminate wimp*

P.S. She'd kick Mighty Mouse's ass. She could slap him around at will and send him packing. NSAC is protecting him.

id last longer than her last fight,i'd last at least 4 minutes before i finished, i mean, she finished me off.

I could win the standup. Grappling? She would have a clear advantage. If she takes me down, I'm not sure how long I could defend before she catches my arm.

No freaking way. It would be fun though.

Here are my credentials:
- 5'10" and 175 lbs. athletic but not in great shape.
- work out regularly and play sports (volleyball and basketball) in rec leagues.
- have taken several martial arts classes at an entry point level and advanced a belt or two but with no real traction or practice.
- can ragdoll both of my kids easily when wrestling with them. It's not close. I destroy them. My son is 11 and my daughter is 3. I can lift my daughter up with one hand. Look like a beast doing it.

Na, I'd let her get full mount let her ride out the rest of the fight. Probaby wouldn't be long before I blew my wad trying to finish her...

Rousey who? Never heard of him.

BRASIL WAND would hide in the toilet of his gym if Ronda showed up... then escape through the window and later sue her

I know how to throw a straight punch.. It's my only chance!..

6"1 240. Punchers chance and no, not likely. Would love to wrestle with her though, no subs allowed :)

IDK, I like to think I could lmao

5'9, 190lbs with decently low bodyfat, can bench 340, deadlift 500 so I'm definitely stronger than her

My buddies are all 6ft 200lbs + and they hit like sissies compared to me, and I outwrestle them with ease too.

I'm one of those guys that thinks a guy off the street can hit with just as much power as some of these MMA fighters, though. It's just genetic. But I'd probably never be able to hit her, even if I'm relatively fast

She'd kill me if I was on my back, though.

Back