You think you could do a better job given the chance?

I do.
Here's the idea:
What high level position could you do better then the way it's currently being done?

I could run the ATF with more efficiency, more integrity, and with better results then B. Todd Jones and Eric Holder.

You?

Details. I can say I can run so and so better but I need to provide a plan of action or short/long term goal report. What would you do specifically that makes you think you're better for this position.

I feel I could be a better GM for about half the league in the NFL/NBA and if that nerd Billy Beane gets a movie for never winning a title and anyone in Houston can hold the spot for more than a year maybe add MLB to that.

President of Nigeria.

Any government official caught in acts of corruption gets necklaced on the spot. Nigeria, untethered at last, manifests this Great JuJu unto the world:

Within a week the worlds first warp drive gets developed in Nigeria. Cancer is cured. Masses of Sunni and Shia flounce hand in hand during a Pride Day Festival in Baghdad. The Leafs actually win the cup. IDL finally gets his props and becomes a Sherdog mod.

I ain't bullshitting, hire me.

If I owned PepsiCo I'd lump the Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut franchises into one massive superfood center.

Imagine instead of driving down the street, you can't decide what you want to eat, you're on a tight schedule and you've gotta be hasty. Well brother, let us folks here at PepsiCo make things easy for you. Chicken, Pizza, and Tacos all in one... oh and did I mention in every Kentucky Fried Taco Hut there's a full service bar and a 21+ gentleman's club.

still working on the bolded, but there's a valero (gas station) by this place!

http://www.funinnewengland.com/deta...nts&id={4729BB93-446E-4B7B-9FD6-F671A9B980FC}

Ufc matchmaker.

Maybe this was a joke, but I after all the time I've spent watching MMA, I honestly think I could be a better matchmaker.

If I were running the show...

> Lawler vs. MacDonald 2 and Hendricks vs. Lombard
> Jacare/Romero winner = title shot
> I wouldn't promise Silva a title shot, instead I'd book another 'fun fight', against someone like Mousasi, or maybe Bisping for the hell of it.

BJ from a hooker with every combo meal at McD's

Details. I can say I can run so and so better but I need to provide a plan of action or short/long term goal report. What would you do specifically that makes you think you're better for this position.

A small example
I have two Federal Firearms Licenses.
I have experienced how they operate at a grassroots level (with two different ATF offices).

Their instructions are full of mixed messages, and conflicting directions. Neither office will put their "advice" in writing, not even in an email.

1st item I'll fix is continuity in how to operate.
2nd item I'll fix is to remove the fear of putting answers in writing.
3rd item I'll fix is to create an atmosphere of team work between FFL's and the ATF.

Back