You think we'll ever have a pill or something that decides if a baby would be a boy or girl?

Yeah, I'm going to have to say I don't want to live in a sausage-fest nation. It would be like these forums but 1000x more annoying. I mean, fair play...some folks would love it, but I wouldn't be one of them.

Just tell the stork that delivers it what kind of baby u want ... like my mom did that. She has me, a set of twins that are African American and then after that the stork delivered my sister who looks more like me.

There's a joke in here somewhere

"Dam these deaf Storks, I said I wanted a baby like (Alexandre) Dumas!"

We find out on Wednesday what ours is. Is it too late to turn it into one of those “designer” babies?

Good luck. Hope all the fingers and toes etc are in the right places.

And when we lived near London with an ethnically diverse community around us the ultrasound scanner person wasn't officially allowed to tell us the sex of the baby as there was a risk of termination if it wasn't to their liking...that said the screener still told us.

Last edited:
@gizmo J explain yourself

https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...des-if-a-baby-would-be-a-boy-or-girl.2581193/

q5zaNwM.png

Yes we will be able to control the gender of our kids very soon.

There will be custom genetics and free-source genetics.

There’s going to be custom Armani babies that just remain babies then die like pets.

You fuckers don’t know what you’re in for man, I seen’t it all in my brain

You just received my first like given after the recent change.
I like how you think, particularly the Armani babies that remain babies then die like pets part.

It would be similar to living in China I suppose.

I can remember a mainland Chinese friend working to arrange a marriage for his nephew. It was his job to do tasks she wanted done. His nephew was a SWAT team member, which was considered a good job in China. (Probably a good job in the US too) Since there were few brides to chose from due to the difference in the number of females to males in the country, she required many items before she would marry such as new car, new apartment decorated as she wanted, etc. Her requirements drove my friend crazy there for awhile. I was told this was normal though in todays modern China.

While everybody else is having boys I'll have some girls who can choose the richest man to marry

You just received my first like given after the recent change.
I like how you think, particularly the Armani babies that remain babies then die like pets part.

You have excellent taste. Perhaps you’d be interested in our Mercedes babies? German engineering is going in some wild new directions

Back