You think UFC should feed Cowboy to Conrad for his warm up comeback fight?

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Giving McGOAT Justin or Khabib rematch right away doesn't seem like a good idea unless Conrad retires right away after losing to either.

I think Cowboy should ride into the sunset TBH

The only reason I would support this is because cowboy deserves the payday. That being said I have no interest in the fight

no it's very high risk. if conor wins he beat an old, battered man (again)

if he loses he was finished off by a UFC version of the old man he attacked at that bar

Just want to see Cowboy retire at this point tbh

no it's very high risk. if conor wins he beat an old, battered man (again)

if he loses he was finished off by a UFC version of the old man he attacked at that bar

If he wins he gets streamrolled to a titleshot and the UFC gets an easy 1M buy PPV (or whatever the ESPN+ equivalent of that benchmark is).

If he loses he should retire anyway and Cowboy gets another wind in his sail.

Terrible matchup for Cerrone. I think he will gets slept by Conrad within 2 rounds

Give cowboy 2 guys outside the top ten and see if he can still hang

Calls for him to retire after losing to tony and gaethje arent that fair

Foot balloon needs to get his life in order before fighting again.

Sure. Cowboy needs the easy win.

The only reason I would support this is because cowboy deserves the payday. That being said I have no interest in the fight
I'd support it because it makes sense and this fight should've happened already, but I don't want it because if Conor wins he'll sit out and call for a title shot like he just beat five top 5 fighters in a row all in one night.

But Cowboy has a great chance to win, so i'll take those chances.

This was the fight for Conor to take after Cowboy beat Al. It would have been a fight he had a very good chance of winning, against a name guy, who he has somewhat of a history with, who was on a three fight streak, and was top five.

Cowboy's stock has dropped off after the beatings Tony and Gaethje gave him. A victory now doesn't mean nearly as much, and a loss would be catastrophic.

Give cowboy 2 guys outside the top ten and see if he can still hang

Calls for him to retire after losing to tony and gaethje arent that fair
great point. But on that Note i feel there are a bunch of people who are discrediting gaethje in favor of ferguson, who has not fought fighters as good as alverez or porier himself.

Back