You think Robbie Lawler has the power to KO MacDonald at 167?

Yes, Lawler has the power to KO MacDonald at 167, and yes, I think Rory wins again. Power is not enough. Rory is very good technically on his feet, although not necessarily better than Robbie, and is better everywhere else. I expect MacDonald to clinch up and rag-doll him.

Don't know about that part, Kos failed to do that so I don't expect Rory to rag-doll or even take down Robbie. I think he will try to grapple for sure but fail at it.

I see Robbie catching Rory with something, he will not be inactive as Jake was and one can hope Robbie is experienced enough to not lose this fight by just eating a freaking jab for 15 min. Robbie lands something big and Rory chin can't take it. Robbie looked very fast in last two fights, I think he can close the distance very well and surprise Rory

LOL! Hmmm, this logic sounds familiar...

Of course Lawler has KO power. Between him and Ellenberger, those two have more KO's than the entire welterweight division combined (exaggeration). But, we saw what happened to Ellenberger. Rory will play his usual game. He's a smart fighter. Future WW Champ if you ask me.

Robbie has vastly superior stand up than Jake tho, Jake telegraphs everything he throws and is very easy to read. Whereas Robbie is smooth, has better footwork and links his attacks up better, imo.

I just hope Robbie's wrestling is up to scratch, that's where I see Rory winning the fight. He'd be stupid keep this fight standing.

Of course he does, but can he get anywhere near Rory is the question.

Robbie Lawler could knock out Zombie Jesus. If him and Hendo each threw an overhand right at the same time, the resulting shockwave would trigger the Yellowstone volcano.

Robbie Lawler could KO most HW's and anyone below. Whether he "could" is not the question to be asking.

Robbie Lawler can also use leg kicks to overcome Rory's jab. I'm picking Lawler.

Robbie Lawler could knock out Zombie Jesus. If him and Hendo each threw an overhand right at the same time, the resulting shockwave would trigger the Yellowstone volcano.

i laughed. well played sir.

MacDonald is training at TriStar with Georges.. Both of which are fighting heavy hitting southpaws..

Something tells me Rory will be ready for Lawler since his camp is 100% focused on facing guys like Lawler right now

of course he has the power. The question is does he have the tdd and gameplan to deal with point fighters r us Zahabi and co

Power? Yes.

However, I fully expect McDonald to Ellenburger this fight, and then we get to listen to weeks worth of people blaming one fighter or the other for it sucking.

Robbie 2.0 vs Rory's untested chin?
Robbie-Lawler-gif.gif

nah

Robbie definitely has the power to hurt mcDonald, but it is a question of if he can implement his striking effectively. Ellenberger had the power too but was stiffled by the jab.

Robbie has the power to KO him, but I'd doubt he'll land, I expect Rory to dominate him

I think Lawler is quite a bit better technically than Jake striking.

I'll be cheering for Lawler, but won't be surprised if Rory dominates him. People really let their hate get in the way too much and then they make ridiculous statements that just aren't going to happen.

of course he has the power. The question is does he have the tdd and gameplan to deal with point fighters r us Zahabi and co

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back