You think Robbie Lawler has the power to KO MacDonald at 167?

Watching Rory last fight, he is opened up to get smashed by a good boxer, Lawler has power and good to catch him and KO him

He does but he won't have a chance to use it.

Lawler is an entertaining fighter with a good set of skills and experience but I honestly think he is slightly overrated ATM.
He caught Koscheck and that's about it.

I would love to see him prove me wrong though, Lawler KOing Rory would sure make my day.

Robbie has the power to KO Rory, but odds on he won't.

i saw a p4p heaviest hitter thread pop up a few days ago, and now im wishing i would have thought of ruthless because he is a legitimate contender for that discussion.

robbie is notorious for having heavy hands.

the question is will robbie be able to land a clean shot?...

that is debatable.

robbie can land and ko him, but rory will use his jab, footwork, and takedowns to probably decision him

im praying he does. the last thing i wanna see is the rory shuffle/jab fest for 3 rounds.
robbie has looked beastly lately since returning to UFC.

Robbie has the power to KO a rhino, but I don't think he'll win.
Jab and graplef$%k all the way

Yes, Lawler has the power to KO MacDonald at 167, and yes, I think Rory wins again. Power is not enough. Rory is very good technically on his feet, although not necessarily better than Robbie, and is better everywhere else. I expect MacDonald to clinch up and rag-doll him.

LOL! Hmmm, this logic sounds familiar...

Of course Lawler has KO power. Between him and Ellenberger, those two have more KO's than the entire welterweight division combined (exaggeration). But, we saw what happened to Ellenberger. Rory will play his usual game. He's a smart fighter. Future WW Champ if you ask me.

Yes he has the power, and more importantly he has the skills to land something. His kicking game has looked great recently too.

I'm taking Robbie by ko.

Robbie has better stand up then "burger"...2 things can happen...Lawler via KO or Rory KOin'g the fans with jabs....

Back