You think Jason Jackson deserves a UFC shot?

Looks like a prime candidate to me. Entertaining. I will keep an eye on this guy.

He's close to fighting for the title in Bellator why would he go to the UFC?

I think he's getting a shot at the Bellator title next.

Not a chance Bellator releases him from his contract.

And why would he want to?

I think he's getting a shot at the Bellator title next.

Not a chance Bellator releases him from his contract.

And why would he want to?
well...i would think there is more opportunity to make money in the UFC? for starters?

and recognition to if things go well.

wouldn't those be the two basic things every fighter wants?

he's the guy that kicked michael graves square in the nuts and beat on him for a whole round and couldnt put him away, got reversed and choked out.

I thought his last couple were boring. I get it though. He is talented. I think he should stay where he is for now though.

he's the guy that kicked michael graves square in the nuts and beat on him for a whole round and couldnt put him away, got reversed and choked out.
yes! although that was i guess a while ago

seems to have gotten better

Isn't he good friends with Usman and in the same division? Probably better off in Bellator for now

This guy is fucking boring and crotch sniffs to win his past 3 or 5 fights have been pure snoozers he would get destroyed once he faces world class grapplers like the ufc has Colby already beat his ass.

he's definitely entering his prime skill and age wise so maybe in a few years if he becomes bellator champ or something

well...i would think there is more opportunity to make money in the UFC? for starters?

and recognition to if things go well.

wouldn't those be the two basic things every fighter wants?
His style hasn't translated into finishes for a good while, and he's been more and more reliant on his grappling in his last few which made for somewhat boring affairs.

Doubt the UFC would offer him anything better than Bellator could. Koreshkov has a better chance of making the jump, and even that's iffy.

Back