You sir, are no Carnal Salvation...

November 1 Tuesday

HOT YOGA
75 minutes. This teacher likes to crank up the heat and man was it hot.

November 2 Wednesday

HOT YOGA
75 minutes.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get my fat ass to a submission grappling class I've been wanting to try.

Nov 13 Sun

HOT YOGA

75 minutes.
Studio packed, lot's of athletically bodied hippy chicks, a couple studly hippy dudes, one incel looking twerp probably casing the joint, and one tubby older meathead just trying to keep up (that would be me).

Dec 1 Thurs

Had a nasty cold. Pretty sure I picked it up at the Thanksgiving 5k when packed in with 700 people at the starting area.
Somehow the damn thing made it into my airtight bubble suit.

It cleared up finally today so:

JUDO
1 hour, kosoto gari, Flagstaff

I took another testosterone lab test and it's 1037 ng/dL naturally.
I'm curious what kind of TRT levels people who supplement for performance would have? I mean, I know 1037 is high, but how high is it in comparison?
Because I don't feel like I have high T, especially compared to guys around my age who are on it.

I took another testosterone lab test and it's 1037 ng/dL naturally.
I'm curious what kind of TRT levels people who supplement for performance would have? I mean, I know 1037 is high, but how high is it in comparison?
Because I don't feel like I have high T, especially compared to guys around my age who are on it.
I believe you want the bioavailable/Free T NG/DL level broken out from total T. Free T is not already attached to proteins and are available for muscle protein synthesis.

Normal total T levels are like 400-1000 NG/DL and most (Canadian) physicians want script you unless you are sub 300 Ng/DL.

I believe you want the bioavailable/Free T NG/DL level broken out from total T. Free T is not already attached to proteins and are available for muscle protein synthesis.

Normal total T levels are like 400-1000 NG/DL and most (Canadian) physicians want script you unless you are sub 300 Ng/DL.

Thanks, this helps. The lab result says:
Free Testosterone(Direct)
High

My doc is VERY easy going, but it would be a bridge too far for him.

I was in Philly for the week. Each day I got at least 10,000 steps in and I did go for one run fancying myself as Rocky.

Dec 7th Wednesday
Run

About an hour through the streets of south Philly.
Total on the day was 14.7 miles.
Also: the women of Philadelphia are gorgeous. I wasn't expecting that.

Back