You remember this?

Hagelslag2

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
badr-gwenette1.png

That Gwenette, the notorious criminal Gwenette Martha, got murdered in Amstelveen yesterday. Badr Hari, always doing his best to bolster the reputation of kickboxing worldwide.

You should have posted the entire photo! No wonder in your country kickboxing isn"t supported anymore like before.

l_6730ee21.jpg

I just googled "Badr Hari Gwenette" and it was one of the first pictures that showed up. It's really messed up indeed.

I just googled "Badr Hari Gwenette" and it was one of the first pictures that showed up. It's really messed up indeed.
what's so messed up? that he knew a well known criminal?

please.....there are fighters who are convicted for the worst you can imagine, including murder

wearing a t-shirt with a gangsters name on it, so what....people walk around with escobar shirts and che guevarra shirts as well

hari beating up people in clubs is way worse, this means nothing

There is a chance they are all just fans of Gwyneth Paltrow, but are bad spellers.
But seriously, as Brocktirement stated, no big deal to wear these shirts.

what's so messed up? that he knew a well known criminal?

please.....there are fighters who are convicted for the worst you can imagine, including murder

wearing a t-shirt with a gangsters name on it, so what....people walk around with escobar shirts and che guevarra shirts as well

hari beating up people in clubs is way worse, this means nothing
If you would've read the post I was responding to you would've seen Spong was saying that he understood why kb has a shit rep in the Netherlands.

That there are other fighters that did worse doesn't mean this is okay. That he did something worse, also doesn't make this okay.

There is a chance they are all just fans of Gwyneth Paltrow, but are bad spellers.
Except connections to criminals is the reason the Dutch government has been denying all licenses for big events in the Netherlands in the last couple of years.

If you would've read the post I was responding to you would've seen Spong was saying that he understood why kb has a shit rep in the Netherlands.

That there are other fighters that did worse doesn't mean this is okay. That he did something worse, also doesn't make this okay.

people can wear whatever the fuck they want, it's called freedom

now beating people up in night clubs, completely different

there are a shitload of dutch fighters and trainers/gym founders who have been convicted of way worse things that gwenette martha has been convicted of

all these gyms are still in place and are being represented by fighters with a cleen sheet....or are we now gonna spit on these people as well?

wearing a t-shirt means fuck all

Except connections to criminals is the reason the Dutch government has been denying all licenses for big events in the Netherlands in the last couple of years.

that had more to do with 2 things:

who funded (sponsored) events and who attended events, not what kind of t-shirt fighters wear

people can wear whatever the fuck they want, it's called freedom

now beating people up in night clubs, completely different

there are a shitload of dutch fighters and trainers/gym founders who have been convicted of way worse things that gwenette martha has been convicted of

all these gyms are still in place and are being represented by fighters with a cleen sheet....or are we now gonna spit on these people as well?

wearing a t-shirt means fuck all
To the people appraising kickboxing it does. To the Dutch government it does. The problem IS that there are a shitload of Dutch fighters and gym owners with shady pasts.

People can wear whatever they want, yes, but sponsors and governments also have the right to not finance a sport/fighter and to not allow them to organize events, just like what is happening now.

To the people appraising kickboxing it does. To the Dutch government it does. The problem IS that there are a shitload of Dutch fighters and gym owners with shady pasts.

People can wear whatever they want, yes, but sponsors and governments also have the right to not finance a sport/fighter and to not allow them to organize events, just like what is happening now.

so it's the past of certain individuals and not a fighter wearing a t-shirt
you heard the news about martha and ran to sherdog to post Hari's ties with him

it's nothing new as well......the second he had that t-shirt on everyone knew who martha was......martha was in prison back then I believe

seems to me you found another news item to shit on Hari

Not a big deal indeed. Although Badr Hari has been nothing but bad news for as long as I can remember. A disgrace for the martial arts world, in and outside of the ring.
I'm not saying he's not worldclass, I'm saying his personality is messed up.

Not a big deal indeed. Although Badr Hari has been nothing but bad news for as long as I can remember. A disgrace for the martial arts world, in and outside of the ring.
I'm not saying he's not worldclass, I'm saying his personality is messed up.

yeah well that goes without saying, but hari is just messed up in the head, he's no notorious criminal

yeah well that goes without saying, but hari is just messed up in the head, he's no notorious criminal

-20 February 2010 Club Blinq. The bouncer of Club Blinq is assaulted by several perpetrators one of which is said to be Hari.[65][70]
-6 maart 2010 Albert Cuyp Market. Hari drives his car into the Albert Cuyp Street, which was closed to vehicle traffic, and has an accident with a pedestrian severely injuring her leg.[65]

-20 February 2010 Club Blinq. The bouncer of Club Blinq is assaulted by several perpetrators one of which is said to be Hari.[65][70]
-6 maart 2010 Albert Cuyp Market. Hari drives his car into the Albert Cuyp Street, which was closed to vehicle traffic, and has an accident with a pedestrian severely injuring her leg.[65]

If this was about some Thai with criminal ties Brock would be ALL OVER IT.

Sweep all the Dutch Kickboxing criminal ties under the rug...

so you list a traffic accident and the known beatings he dished out, that doesnt make him a notorious criminal......he doesn't make a living of criminal activities

he's no martha, never was......just a guy who beats people up badly (in and out of the ring)

I've been charged with assault myself and in no way shape or form am I a criminal......

now if you had mentioned Jan Plas......as it turned out he was a notorious criminal, an international drug lord.
Badr is about as much of a thug as you can be with out being a murder a full out player in the criminal underworld, but for all we know he could be. There is little doubt that he was Martha's shoulder hitting goon.

Badr is about as much of a thug as you can be with out being a murder a full out player in the criminal underworld, but for all we know he could be. There is little doubt that he was Martha's shoulder hitting goon.

do you feel lucky, punk?

Back