You reaction when you saw Steven Seagal

Dowdy

The OG lurker
@Green
Reaction score
Crowd+laughing+gif+dump+_66a129c5f4cffefcf3666bb1b3524768.gif

Everytime Seagal popped on screen the whole bar cracked up laughing.

Everyone knows this douche is a joke.

He should check himself in a mental institution by now

The funny thing is that he's sitting cageside next to Cain and you're in a shitty bar laughing at him. lol

he also took a private jet to vegas.

He had a nice hair implant. I'll do the same.

A lot of black belts would like to make movies and money like he did.

The funny thing is that he's sitting cageside next to Cain and you're in a shitty bar laughing at him. lol

Seagal by Unanimous Decision

TS, whoever you are, I bet Seagal at 62 would still kick your ass. Prior to that, I bet, you'd keep demanding to see his Aikido Master's certificate.

I thought " is that Steven Segal " then 2 seconds later I forgot about it.

Until this thread.

And Justin Bieber is worth 200million and everyone laughs at him

You saying becuase they have fame and wealth we should all kneel before them?

sticker-large.gif

If you got a 50 million dollar movie role in the 90's and developed a bullshit persona you could be doing the same shit.

But somethings, having it all ain't really having it all

TS, whoever you are, I bet Seagal at 62 would still kick your ass. Prior to that, I bet, you'd keep demanding to see his Aikido Master's certificate.

LoL. Aikido is garbage and Steven Seagal is an idiot who never fought anybody. But hey....he's your hero.

The funny thing is the TS probably isn't going to die from heart disease in the next few years.

Can Seagull say the same?

drinking at a bar and laughing with other people sounds like a good time. your social life must be dreadful.

Beat you Seagal walked backstage like "Anybody seen Jonny? Anybody know why Jonny did Daniel Cormier?"

first thing i thought, oddly enough, was that him n big john mcarthy could almost be brothers.

drinking at a bar and laughing with other people sounds like a good time. your social life must be dreadful.

And being cage side next to Cain wouldn't be better?

Cause I would rather be at the fight than in a bar makes my life dreadful? Ok, lol.

And being cage side next to Cain wouldn't be better?

Cause I would rather be at the fight than in a bar makes my life dreadful? Ok, lol.

you are awkwardly attempting to demean the other dude because he's not cageside and doesn't fly in private jets. many lols.

Seagull is the man, it's not polite to laugh at him.

Y'all youngins never seen under siege?! Saw my first boobies in a movie and they were nice. Some decades later he still bad ass in Exit wounds. Hespect Steven Seagal. Even Cung Le address him as "Sensei". He real.. Trust me. He real.

Back