You reaction if and when Woodley gets brutally KTFO

Leopoldos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This is the outcome the universe deserves.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

gonna be the other way around buddy.

I’m ready for 5 boring rounds where woodley gets that one knockdown and barely wins

Even if Woodley gets overwhelmed, he'll go out on his shield and lands some bombs in return, be well aware of that. Till's chin is always strait in the air, and since he's a southpaw he's gonna eat a bomb sooner or later. Woodley is gonna hurt him, and we'll see if Till is tough enough to survive.

I’m ready for 5 boring rounds where woodley gets that one knockdown and barely wins

Hahahhaahhaha, sadly that's true. Literally 2x Wonderboy fights Woodley did almost nothing all fight, except he landed one big knockdown to get 10-8 rounds.

But I doubt that will happen. Till actually uses his range better than Wonderboy IMO, and he's stronger than Wonderboy. I think Till will fight smart, back Tyron up against the cage, and just pick him apart from a range.

Tyron definitely is a great fighter, and has that crazy KO power in his right hand. He could definitely win this fight, but I think Till probably wins a decision 9/10 times.

My english sucks thats no secret but I felt like an english professor after reading the title

Till has 2 TKO/KOs out of his 6 UFC fights one against a bum and the other against old Cerrone.

The only time Woodley was TKO'd was by a Roided up MW in Marquardt years ago. If Till wins it's by UD.

Woodley will be the most explosive and powerful striker Till has faced. Keep dreaming kiddo

giphy.gif

Even if Woodley gets overwhelmed, he'll go out on his shield and lands some bombs in return, be well aware of that. Till's chin is always strait in the air, and since he's a southpaw he's gonna eat a bomb sooner or later. Woodley is gonna hurt him, and we'll see if Till is tough enough to survive.
Yea because he really went and landed massive bombs against Rory and Gastelum.

Back