You put Ali, Jordan, McGregor in one room. Who ends up being the Alpha?

Not fighting. Let's just say they're in a room and these guys talk. Who ends up talking like he's the most alpha on that room

Well, I think they'd all just be friends and have a good ol bro time.

But if they all went in there trying to be the alpha of the group, I actually think Conor could pull it off.

Lets do this by exclusion,

giphy.gif
I was about to jump on you for Fighter Bashing with the "DNB", but then I realized Ronda isn't a fighter anymore.

Almost immediately the irony dawned on me that this rule should more directly concern Conor, here, but...he is a manlet, and while it's possible he isn't insecure, there has got to be some latitude for editorial speculation, right?

Alphas recognize alphas.

I’m an alpha and when I met other true alphas we don’t have to try to topple or beat each other.

Unity brings success.

I read your post as:

Betas recognise Alphas.
I'm a Beta and when I meet true Alphas, I don't do shit so I don't get beaten up.
Silence brings safety.

Answer is obviously Ali. Tiny-ass Irish chihuahua Conor will do fookin' nuttin'.

Ali.

Conor would be in awe meeting him. Jordan would try his smug bullshit like always but get put in his place by the real alphas in the room. A ball player ain’t shit compared to them.

Prime Ali was king of talking. He went on university speeking/Q & A tours and talk shows loved having him on. Ali was considered a political leader and representative for an ideology of black empowerment. He was also considered the best boxer of all time.

I would hope Jordan and Conor would show some deference to Ali. Although I think Ali would prefer it if they didn’t. He liked to argue and be challenged.

McGregor would end up kissing Ali's ass. He's a huge fan.

Not sure how Jordan and Ali would act toward each other.

I believe Ali in his prime, with his full senses in tact, would absolutely despise Michael Jordan. Jordan is extremely wealthy and his shoes are made via sweatshop labour in 3rd world countries. Ali wouldn’t like that. He would call Jordan an Uncle Tom who makes money for white people on the backs of poor peoples labour. He’d be right about that too.

CompetentAbandonedCowrie-size_restricted.gif

The guy is getting owned by Shogun, who is in the background, barely paying attention and not even trying.

You think this white dwarf is gonna step to Ali or Space Jam?

Lol, McGreggor got a boner just being around the great Floy Mayweather, and then got beat up by him, despite being 20+ pounds bigger. There is no way he even gets the courage to say, "hello" to either Jordan or Ali, let alone out alpha them.

Lol, McGreggor got a boner just being around the great Floy Mayweather, and then got beat up by him, despite being 20+ pounds bigger. There is no way he even gets the courage to say, "hello" to either Jordan or Ali, let alone out alpha them.

It takes less than Floyd Mayweather for Conor to get "star struck."

Back