You near charlotte come

dutch18022

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey there is a darts tourney in Charlotte the weekend of April 10-12. There is a youth event there cost nothing. Your children will need to be at least 6, and blind draws at night if Adults want to play cost a little but you might get a ringer. Google Ado darts 2015 calender and go to the event in Charlotte on April 10-12 and check out the flyer

much respect playa but i'ma have to politely decline LMFAO!!!

I've got a dart in my pants

I'm not near Charlotte but I plan on flying in for this. Really happy to finally check it off my bucket list. With an event this big I'm positive surrounding hotels are already filled to capacity so would it be ok if I stayed with you?

This is like the worst ad of all time. Title doesnt even include what its about, and then when you read the message its about fucking YOUTH DARTS. Fucking DARTS.

Great, just great.

Also, will killa cam be making an appearance at this youth festival?

Hey there is a darts tourney in Charlotte the weekend of April 10-12. There is a youth event there cost nothing. Your children will need to be at least 6, and blind draws at night if Adults want to play cost a little but you might get a ringer. Google Ado darts 2015 calender and go to the event in Charlotte on April 10-12 and check out the flyer

Huge if true.

not driving into charlotte. Traffic is horrible and people can't drive. I lurk on the outskirts of Charlotte

Back