You Mods gotta start regulating the fighter bashing..

About Slice..

it seems like the Mods are treating Kimbo like a red headed step-child and turning a blind eye to the abuse hes getting from all the other kids. Im reading through all these threads about him and its just getting fucking ridiculous. Ever since the hype about him started, its just been excessive, mindless bashing by people who do it just cause they can. But i say thats BULLSHIT. Ever since Ferguson got into the MMA game, he hasnt done or said ONE fucking thing to warrant all the shit he recieves from the degenerate posters on this site making hate threads from their moms basements.

Alright maybe if he DID say shit like "Yeah im the fuckin next contender! the Champ better watch out cause imma knock his bitchass out!" then its fair game. But didnt, and he hasnt. But I challenge the haters to quote something that Kimbo has ever said or done that would make you think that he believes in his own hype.

YOU guys are the fucking tools for buying into all this hype, Not Kimbo. If anything, hes the sanest realest motherfucker out of everyone. All he wants to do is train and do what he loves to do, and thats fighting. In turn everyone fucking reacts like he just said on national television.. "Yes, I can submit Fedor Emelianenko" Honestly though, the outrage over Kimbo is almost as if he DID say that. Thats what i find fucking ridiculous.

Hes been nothing but humble and modest. He acts like a real fighter should. In fact hes as true a fighter as Fedor. Yeah thats right, i said it. You can quote me. He might never be anywhere close to Fedors skill. But he shows the demeanor, respect, hard work and sportsmanship that i bet even Fedor himself would acknowledge. Orgs and the typical sherdog lynch mob are essentially forcing words into this guys mouth and hes just sitting there in the middle of it, Being a good sport and taking it.

This forum at the moment is equivalent to The Salem Witch trials for fuck sakes. No reasoning behind the hate. No logic. Just a bunch of fucking blind sheep pointing fingers, and burning an good innocent man at the stake..

Its fucking sickening.

Amen brother......

Oh, and saying that Kimbo is not a particuarly good fighter, and at 35 isn't going to get much better is an honest assesment and not fighter bashing.

Sorry if that irritates the sand in your vagina.

I just think all the hype surrounding him is bad for MMA. He is NOT giving positive exposure to the sport of MMA. It's ridiculous.

HE is not doing anything. Again, its the people building this facade around him. Im telling you fuckers. HE HAS NEVER, BY WORD OF MOUTH, BUILT UP HIS OWN HYPE. And i already challenged you in my original post to give an example of ONE SINGLE TIME that he DID since hes been involved with MMA.

good luck finding it.

relax man, very few people are bashing kimbo. they're bashing shaw and EXC, and rightfully so. have a beer or something, jesus...

Oh, and saying that Kimbo is not a particuarly good fighter, and at 35 isn't going to get much better is an honest assesment and not fighter bashing.

Sorry if that irritates the sand in your vagina.

LOL. See this guy right here? Prime example when i speak of basement warriors "putting words into peoples mouths."

I dont recall saying that. Maybe you could quote me.

class retard? just maybe..

relax man, very few people are bashing kimbo. they're bashing shaw and EXC, and rightfully so. have a beer or something, jesus...

rage and fury and the word "fuck" get more results :icon_twis

lol. very few. Its the worst since Lesnar made his debut.

LOL. See this guy right here? Prime example when i speak of sherdog retards "putting words into peoples mouths."

You're complaining about fighter bashing, people aren't "bashing" Kimbo, they are saying he isn't good, thats not bashing, thats an obvious statement.

Kimbo doesn't deserve the derogatory remarks he's been receiving BUT his being featured on major MMA shows is equivalent to the winners of TUF in that many don't feel he rates it at this point in his career. You have to understand that if you are at all aware of MMA these days. He is tough but not experienced or well rounded enough to "deserve" it. His fame, reputation and current winning streak makes him marketable which is enough for the orgs who do what they want in their own best interest.

I don't hold anything against TUF winners or Kimbo for their good fortune and feel that those who do are either naive, immature, silly or a combination of the three ... UNLESS they are a pro fighter who is out there winning on the highest level!

In that case, they are just jealous.

Users have been disappearing for their bashing though you may not have noticed it due to the sheer volume; Unfortunately ... discussion forums need posters and we can't ban them all.

I will be a bit more aware of it from now on with the reservations I mentioned.

You're complaining about fighter bashing, people aren't "bashing" Kimbo, they are saying he isn't good, thats not bashing, thats an obvious statement.

lol calling him a joke and an embarassment is mild. but its still bashing the guy. Considering he never ever stated that he was good or top level. Once again, just tools buying into the hype, that kimbo himself doesnt even believe.

LOL. See this guy right here? Prime example when i speak of basement warriors "putting words into peoples mouths."

Chill bro ... are you Kimbos' brother or something? Flaming members in teh fight forums is just as ignorant ... well, just below bashing fighters imo and will earn you the same rewards if unchecked.

About Slice..

it seems like the Mods are treating Kimbo like a red headed step-child and turning a blind eye to the abuse hes getting from all the other kids. Im reading through all these threads about him and its just getting fucking ridiculous. Ever since the hype about him started, its just been excessive, mindless bashing by people who do it just cause they can. But i say thats BULLSHIT. Ever since Ferguson got into the MMA game, he hasnt done or said ONE fucking thing to warrant all the shit he recieves from the degenerate posters on this site making hate threads from their moms basements.

Alright maybe if he DID say shit like "Yeah im the fuckin next contender! the Champ better watch out cause imma knock his bitchass out!" then its fair game. But didnt, and he hasnt. But I challenge the haters to quote something that Kimbo has ever said or done that would make you think that he believes in his own hype.

YOU guys are the fucking tools for buying into all this hype, Not Kimbo. If anything, hes the sanest realest motherfucker out of everyone. All he wants to do is train and do what he loves to do, and thats fighting. In turn everyone fucking reacts like he just said on national television.. "Yes, I can submit Fedor Emelianenko" Honestly though, the outrage over Kimbo is almost as if he DID say that. Thats what i find fucking ridiculous.

Hes been nothing but humble and modest. He acts like a real fighter should. In fact hes as true a fighter as Fedor. Yeah thats right, i said it. You can quote me. He might never be anywhere close to Fedors skill. But he shows the demeanor, respect, hard work and sportsmanship that i bet even Fedor himself would acknowledge. Orgs and the typical sherdog lynch mob are essentially forcing words into this guys mouth and hes just sitting there in the middle of it, Being a good sport and taking it.

This forum at the moment is equivalent to The Salem Witch trials for fuck sakes. No reasoning behind the hate. No logic. Just a bunch of fucking blind sheep pointing fingers, and burning an good innocent man at the stake..

Its fucking sickening.

WOW what a rant, after that i really don't see what makes you any better then the people you are attacking.

Great, a memberator.

Hall moniter much?

lmao. ZING!

I will bash the Kimbo hype machine to the limits imposed by this board. We don't know this guy so we're making judgment on his character. Kimbo is product and we're complaining about being sold a bill of goods.

He was very happy to participate in the hype machine that gave him the half million dollar paydays? Now enjoy the backlash of not being at the level of what was advertised.

I'm FURIOUS that Lawler didn't get the headliner.....and in fact GSP, Penn, Lidell, Fedor, etc should have been the ones to capitalize on that opportunity. My anger will be directed at the Kimbo hype machine. If you don't like it, put me on ignore.

I have nothing personal against Kimbo, but I hate his hype. The only sure way to diminish his hype is for him to lose, thus, I want him to lose. It's hard for me to like someone AND want them to lose, so I don't like him. That will, at some point, come out in my posts as Kimbo hatred. I know he didn't ask for it, but he has accepted it, and that's his fault.

The sad fact is Kimbo isn't getting any more hate than any focused-on Fighter got. He's not getting Tim Sylvia hate, he's not getting the billion and three "Chuck is so overhyped" threads, he's not getting the Tito hate.

Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love, I don't even want...none of the above, as the song goes.

But anyone who acts like Gary Shaw is ANY...and I mean ANY worse than Dana White is drinking the Zuffa Kool Aid a little overmuch.

If you see fighter bashing out on the boards please send a private message to a moderator, along with a link to where the problem is, so that we can take care of it. It is obviously not possible for all of us to be on the boards 24/7 reading every post in every thread, so we rely in part on your assistance in brining problems to our attention.

Thanks.

Back