You might be a Conor hater

Conor fans are still the same disgusting garbage that makes this site worse.

Four years you've been waiting, four very long and painful years since he won. The 2 fighters he defeated in those four years have a whopping 24 losses, still impressed?
I was pretty impressed last night. Cowboy got to throw 1 kick and it was blocked. Very impressive victory for Conor. He probably still can’t beat Khabib in a rematch to be honest but the point is that his win makes many dissatisfied and the Khabib loss is now seemingly irrelevant.

Of ALL-TIME?

So you must mean—at the very least—that he’s the best mixed martial artist in the world right now, right?

If that were true, how is it possible that he’s 1-1 vs Nate Diaz who is DEFINITELY NOT anywhere near GOAT-level?

Also, getting brutalized by Khabib must mean—at the very least—that he’s not even the greatest right now...

So I’m guessing that when you say GOAT, you mean something different from what every other sports fan has ever meant by it...

So what does GOAT mean to you?
GSP is 1-1 with Matt Serra

Jones is 0-1 against Matt Hamill

Fedor is 0-1 against Matt Mitrione

DJ is 0-1 against Brad Pickett

Aldo is 0-1 against Luciano Azevedo

Silva is 0-1 against Daiju Takase

GSP is 1-1 with Matt Serra

Jones is 0-1 against Matt Hamill

Fedor is 0-1 against Matt Mitrione

DJ is 0-1 against Brad Pickett

Aldo is 0-1 against Luciano Azevedo

Silva is 0-1 against Daiju Takase

No one considered them to be GOAT-level at that time because none of them had earned it yet (or were long-past prime).

All of those guys were champions with lengthy, dominant, championship reigns, where they beat all of the top guys who were available at the time.

What about Conor?

And the fact that you even bothered to include Hamill vs. Jones should embarrass YOU.

You actually believe that Jones DQ vs. Hamill speaks to his fighting ability in the same way as Conor getting slapped silly and choked out by Diaz speaks to his level?

Also, GSP DOMINATED Serra in the rematch—whereas Conor squeaked by with a split decision...

I have a feeling that you don’t even believe your own bullshit...

Do you notice patterns? GSP fans are insecure of anyone that has success in mma. GSP nuthuggers mostly hate Conor.

What I notice is Anderoid nuthuggers like yourself involve GSP in everything even when it doesn’t concern him just like this thread.

What I notice is Anderoid nuthuggers like yourself involve GSP in everything even when it doesn’t concern him just like this thread.
You hate Conor. You are evidence of the relevance of my post.

LOL you manage to put GSP in there.
Do you ever manage NOT to think about GSP?

But GSP fans are the biggest Conor haters.

Conor being better than GSP upsets them.

Do you notice patterns? GSP fans are insecure of anyone that has success in mma. GSP nuthuggers mostly hate Conor.

GSP never really fighting proper competition doesn't help.

They are very insecure. His legacy is too thin.

Back