You May Not Like It But This Is Peak Performance

No, just the people who fight in MMA. There's lots of techniques and stuff that are banned in MMA that could totally take them for a loop. Imagine fighting Lesnar on concrete, for example: that takedowns gonna hurt. A few GNP shots or headbutts on concrete, are gonna hurt. Mix in nut shots, throat strikes, eye gouges, hair pulling, fish hooking, a lot will change.

lmfao

Proof that heavyweight A level athletes aren’t in the UFC. DC is a 41 yr old overweight guy who dominated most heavyweights and light heavyweights. He lost to jon jones, who us ripped, but also the least athletic of his family, who happens to be the goat.
Joe rogan has said it before, thank god lebron isnt doing mma or he’d smash everyone. Look at guys like Frances Ngannou, who is the biggest scariest HW in the UFC...he would look puny next to lebron.

Heavyweight A level athletes can't take a punch

The best HW's in MMA have always been chubby/fat. Cormier and Fedor and Cain are some of the best HW's ever in MMA, they all have a lot of bodyfat. Skills are 95% of it, the ripped muscular guys never do well in HW, they always get their ass whooped and gas badly when it comes down to it.
Yep
B459344E-71D2-43DA-B734-99654E367A0F.jpeg

Worse try. You’re 5’2” 120 lbs flexing on the internet. Just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself.
I just realised you edited your comment 10 minutes after posting the original hahahahaha

My son, I am balls deep inside your head :D

I just realised you edited your comment 10 minutes after posting the original hahahahaha

My son, I am balls deep inside your head :D
Koreanmma? Doesn’t take much for you to be balls deep in anything.

images

Fat Men>>>>Muscle boys...
Just because people have fat doesn't mean there isn't muscle underneath it. These guys aren't obese, and have pretty good cardio for being such big men.

Just because people have fat doesn't mean there isn't muscle underneath it. These guys aren't obese, and have pretty good cardio for being such big men.
This reminds me of the slow mo replay of Fedor hitting Zulu. Once his fist makes contact you can see his entire arm muscle gyrate through the fat and there is a lot of it.

Damn my 59 y.o. dad who doesn't work out is more muscular than those guys

So balls deep that you're fantasizing about my beautiful fat cock

Come again, my son
Yeah I’m sure you pull mad tail in Germany when all the dudes are a foot taller than you and They have a male body frame. By the way , no one mentioned your nether regions. Seems like that might be an underlying issue you need to address. I’m gonna sign off from this while I stack chips In real life and you troll Websites and grease one out with your index fingers and cry after buying jeans in the women’s section. Deuces.

Yeah I’m sure you pull mad tail in Germany when all the dudes are a foot taller than you and They have a male body frame. By the way , no one mentioned your nether regions. Seems like that might be an underlying issue you need to address. I’m gonna sign off from this while I stack chips In real life and you troll Websites and grease one out with your index fingers and cry after buying jeans in the women’s section. Deuces.
I've nailed more 10s in the past week than you have your entire life :D

Rogan also said Rousey could beat pro MMA men and box professionally. Quit drinking the kool-aid my man. LeBron gets snapped off any way a top HW or LHW wants.

Mighty Mouse would RNC Lebron. Or leave him laying from a couple calf kicks!

lebron-james-05262018-us-news-getty-ftr_13l5jm7xtk7wl1jy40keflc93p.jpg

Seriously though, Lebron ain't a fighter and unless things really take a nosedive for him playing b-ball for infinitely more money, it's gonna stay that way. Even if he was forced to go for them Reebok coupons, he'd absolutely suck at MMA. Dude is not built for it, mentally OR physically.

No, just the people who fight in MMA. There's lots of techniques and stuff that are banned in MMA that could totally take them for a loop. Imagine fighting Lesnar on concrete, for example: that takedowns gonna hurt. A few GNP shots or headbutts on concrete, are gonna hurt. Mix in nut shots, throat strikes, eye gouges, hair pulling, fish hooking, a lot will change.
lol with that bullshit 'no-rule' why don't you include a little girl with a small 9mm pistol in her purse? I believe she kills ngano easily. She is the baddest man on the planet with your bullshit.

a Miocic punch put any man in the world to sleep.
uZcIvBX.gif
Hahah Brazil was silent as the grave after that one. Werdum's over aggressive style was bound to backfire sometime.

Hahah Brazil was silent as the grave after that one. Werdum's over aggressive style was bound to backfire sometime.

Werdum does fight aggressive, but his approach in that fight was uncharacteristically retarded. Just running forward in a straight line towards Stipe...

Looked like Babalu/Chuck II.

Back