You LAUGH..................... You LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Someone's butt hurt about pc gaming lol!

I just posted a picture that someone else did to show there was a glaring flaw in the first one.

Define "social gaming" anyway. Is that when you're in the same room playing games with each other? If that's the case, you'd be doing it with people you already know, your friends. It's not like you branch out with it or anything. On top of that, there are hardly any good games these days you'd want to do that with. You can do some same thing over XBL, PSN, or PC, except your friends aren't physically there with you. If you play a game with those friends over the net, is that not social?

You could LAN with your friends if you wanted to. If you went to a big LAN, that'd be way more social than sitting at home with some of your friends. Some of the most fun I've ever had gaming has been at LAN parties.

I have all of the current systems and multiple PCs and I play on them all. They have their ups and downs. People who only go one way or the other are just holding themselves back.

I just posted a picture that someone else did to show there was a glaring flaw in the first one.

Define "social gaming" anyway. Is that when you're in the same room playing games with each other? If that's the case, you'd be doing it with people you already know, your friends. It's not like you branch out with it or anything. On top of that, there are hardly any good games these days you'd want to do that with. You can do some same thing over XBL, PSN, or PC, except your friends aren't physically there with you. If you play a game with those friends over the net, is that not social?

You could LAN with your friends if you wanted to. If you went to a big LAN, that'd be way more social than sitting at home with some of your friends. Some of the most fun I've ever had gaming has been at LAN parties.

I have all of the current systems and multiple PCs and I play on them all. They have their ups and downs. People who only go one way or the other are just holding themselves back.

It was a joke man lol! I understand.

Just found this. Haven't seen the movie, but I'm pretty willing to watch it now after seeing this scene:

649d18dfeaae9643408cb2b87189face.gif

I don't fully understand that gaming one. Why's he stealing video games? Wtf is the new hat DLC or what .

ButtHurt

ALL HAIL THE UBER NERD - SingleTMat! Thanks for enlightening us all on the nuances of nerddom.

SouthParkWoWLoser.jpg

warcraft_southpark.jpg

Originally Posted by SingleTMat View Post

SingleTMat, has indeed, clarified why he chose the name Single.

Speaking of Asperger's, does anyone else find that Aspy ass dude (Brandon I think?) who always calls the Jordan Breen show and can't stop laughing at his own questions as insufferable as I do?

Yes, someone else does.

SingleTMat, has indeed, clarified why he chose the name Single.

win_button.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back