You know you're getting older when.....

I went to the park to pick up my nephew and he was playing basketball on the court with other kids and they were trash talking each other. They were swearing and everything. One of the kids saw me and said "Sorry about the language, sir". I wanted to punt the little fucker in the face.

You know you're old when ...

you do not understand your kid's dream job ... professional youtuber wth?
Holy shit! That's what my daughter said a couple months back. I did the asian dad thing and crushed her dreams.

All your favourite albums are being re-released as 20th Anniversary Special Editions...

Holy shit! That's what my daughter said a couple months back. I did the asian dad thing and crushed her dreams.

lol. I did the classic wasp dad thing and, after seeing this 10 year old girl who makes a million a year making slime videos on youtube, said "sure, follow your dreams ...... while getting your medical or nursing degree"

When you run into people you knew years ago and your first reaction to seeing them is "you look old as fuck!" and the remaining conversation you have with them is telling the same old stories reminiscing about "the good old days" which is the exact same stuff you talked about the last time you saw them.

This is particularly sad, as if you could not do anything else.

Also, when your gaming console/controller gathers dust.

When people talk about taxes and you pay attention

When going to home Depot is exciting.

Buying stuff for your place gets interesting

You know you're getting older when..... you find a grey pube.

My back hurts for no reason (obviously I know the reason), and some other joints too. I already know that I'm headed toward multiple joint replacements further down the road.

some of us also have more hair on their body than their head (and I mean pretty much everywhere else on the body)

some of us also have more hair on their body than their head (and I mean pretty much everywhere else on the body)
Yeah I'm on my way of becoming part of that club :(

you know our getting old when you have to lean side ways to put your socks on.
when you go to bed and your wife rolls over and starts snoring and your relieved
when you shave your head because you can't be bothered to try and style it.

When all of the people you grew up watching on TV/movies are dying.

you know you're getting older when every single album you have cherished for years is completely downloadable or available for viewing on youtube.

Also, when your gaming console/controller gathers dust.

When people talk about taxes and you pay attention

When going to home Depot is exciting.

Buying stuff for your place gets interesting

These are all me. I have a lump in my throat.

Haven’t played my PS4 in about 2 or 3 months.

Taxes and then mansplaining all this financial shit to my wife.

LOVE buying tools at Home Depot.

Also true.

Or on your chest. They get pulled as soon as they’re discovered. Pubes get shaved, Both were shocking to say the least.

Wife found hair in my ear and was like wtf. I promptly pulled them out and they haven’t returned, luckily.

How I used to get injured:
-Fall out of a tree
-Crash dirtbike
-Getting hit my a car

How I now get injured:
-Slept funny
-Sneezed
-walked on uneven surface

true story

-sat down (knee)
-went bowling (back)

i even took a light bowling ball to avoid hurting my shoulder.

i rememeber the last time i slept through the night and didnt have to get up to pee, becuase it was an event/.
it was awesome!
i also get called sir
shit sucks.

How I used to get injured:
-Fall out of a tree
-Crash dirtbike
-Getting hit my a car

How I now get injured:
-Slept funny
-Sneezed
-walked on uneven surface
oboy, you got that right. reached for something the wrong way, back seized so bad I could barely breath. was legit almost on the way to the ER.
sucks.

Back