You know you're getting older when.....

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
the advice the mom gives in "Parents Just Don't Understand" seems fair and reasonable.

That is a badass black leather jacket though.

You know you're getting old when you don't want to bang women your age.

You know you're getting old when you don't want to bang women your age.

Amen to that. So you get one 18 years and 4 months younger. That’s the cutoff though. Any more than that and it’s just creepy.

You know you're old when ...

you do not understand your kid's dream job ... professional youtuber wth?

when you are at the cottage and hit the ice cream parlor and you see the hot slutty af ice cream girl and you're like "I think she's too young to be that hot"

Amen to that. So you get one 18 years and 4 months younger. That’s the cutoff though. Any more than that and it’s just creepy.
Man, a couple years ago I thought I was about to get divorced, so when I would go out grocery shopping I started really looking around to see what was out there. Shit was not good, immediately had to reevaluate the age range I'd be interested in. Had to drop it a 10yrs, they all looked so damn rough.

When you're age checking club goers and their DOB is after you started drinking in pubs.

When you're playing sports against adults half.your age.

I think I'm too young for this thread, buncha geezers.

@plataoplombo

That’s the only way to go, before they’re all used up and haggard. Be sure not to get tangled up with a party girl though, then you’re good to go.

Your wife say's "let's go upstairs and make love"
and you say "pick one, I can't do both".

you do not understand your kid's dream job ... professional youtuber wth?

when you are at the cottage and hit the ice cream parlor and you see the hot slutty af ice cream girl and you're like "I think she's too young to be that hot"
tenor.gif

I was playing a game online and some kids asked me how old I was. I said "Im 30". Theyre like "Are you joking?", "Whats your real age?".

:(

When the '90's seem like yesterday.

When Prince sang "Party like it's 1999", and that seemed so far in the future.

They start playing the music from your teen years on the Oldies station.

I'm starting to notice some lone white hairs here and there and my reaction is like when Xerxes got wounded and bloodied by the spear of Leonidas in 300, like ''how can this common mortal thing occur to me?''.

How I used to get injured:
-Fall out of a tree
-Crash dirtbike
-Getting hit my a car

How I now get injured:
-Slept funny
-Sneezed
-walked on uneven surface

You start making funny noises when getting dressed in the morning, especially trying to put on socks.

Back