you know your a grappler when...

... you hold your pint of beer with a monkey grip.

A friend/training partner noticed me doing this last week.

when everytime u have a friend over u make them wrestle against u.
LOL i know it's kinda messed up. I submit them in just a few seconds.

when u shake someones hand and have a tendency to want to *armdrag* as a follow thru

when u starting imagining scenarios of "if i was attacked by a dog"... i would do a triangle.

u watch any altercation of a sport and have all the answers for what SHOULDVE been done had it been u

sex is about attacks and defense from all positions

u do your warm up routine in the morning or before bed

u happen to leave the tv remote on the couch which is about 10- 12 feet away while adjusting the tv settings... instead of walking to the couch u sit n do a couple of backwards rolls to the couch

getting into your car is actually a practice for positioning for a RNC

alone in the elevator u get in a wrestlers stance and pracitice ur follow through with shots.

doors are no match for your pulling/pushing power

you shrimp or hip escape when turning in bed,, my wife asked me wtf i was doing and why cant i turn to my side like a normal person.

... you hold your pint of beer with a monkey grip.

A friend/training partner noticed me doing this last week.

Wow. I've seen these kinds of posts before, and never seen anyone else that did this. In fact, I pretty much monkey-grip everything that allows for it.

OMG, like this one time i was like fucking this TOTALLY HOT chick and she like mounted me and i rolled her...ROFLCOPTER!!!111one1!

you shrimp or hip escape when turning in bed,, my wife asked me wtf i was doing and why cant i turn to my side like a normal person.

thats fucked up. i do the same thing. my wife thinks i'm the only stupid ass that does this. now she'll know there is two of us.

ears bro. my ears are JACKED!!

Back