You know why people don't care about flw?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cause this guys don't promote their fucking fights, chael sonnen made a video about this and he was right, henry cejudo saved the division by actually promoting his fights but the guys on the division didn't learn anything. A lot of people did not even knew this fight between benavidez and formiga was for the title this is how bad the guys are promoting their fights. I don't even care if the division goes to shit, the guys deserve it

It's not beause of "men" built like kindergarten pupils going at it!?

I'm a hardcore fan and I didn't know this fight was a title fight until this evening.
Actually, I didn't even know this fight was happening.
So you must be right.

Can’t call yourself a man if you weigh 125 pounds.

No adult male should be 125 lbs. Hell they all probably weigh 140 in the actual fight after rehydration. It's pointless

It's because they're like 5'2", nobody can hespect manlets.

Well, when your weight division has the word fly in it, it doesn't really get the crowd pumped up for a fight I guess lol

Bullshit

They promo'd the fuck outta Midget Mouse
Promoted as the P4P #1 fighter for years
Put him on stacked free cards with millions of viewers

No one cares
They too small

Conor walks around at a fit muscular 180, he is a strong dude.
Doesnt matter how much he walks around at, he fought at 145 and most people know about the 135 division, cejudo is a well know guy, the excuse about the weight is a big bullshit, the guys at 125 are just boring qnd can't promote their fights

I was gonna talk about a lot of shit about how the Flyweights need to try and promote themselves better but then I did a little reseach. Apparently Benavidez has been trying. He even got himself on Kelly and Ryan, and Anatomy of a Fighter but I guess none of it really caught on. Shit luck. I guess none of the guys on the roster have that "it" factor.

They just aren’t big enough for me

When I’m watching MMA I require a big, HARD dude

I was gonna talk about a lot of shit about how the Flyweights need to try and promote themselves better but then I did a little reseach. Apparently Benavidez has been trying. He even got himself on Kelly and Ryan, and Anatomy of a Fighter but I guess none of it really caught on. Shit luck. I guess none of the guys on the roster have that "it" factor.

What do they do on twitter? Has any guy tried to to start a fight there? I don't think so, if this guys had the colby convigton aproach to promote their fights they would have no problems

Yeah, most of them don't have the natural "it" factor and the UFC doesn't typically push a lot of the fighters onto really good cards except for a select few like Benavidez, Dodson, etc.

It's partially the fighter's fault and partially the UFC. The UFC did try to push MM but he never caught on to the general public and the rest of the division weren't really able to build up a lot of noise. The guys who maybe could have made the division more popular got beat convincingly by MM, or in Cejudo's case he just left the division.

People keep talking shit about how there aren't enough fighters or they aren't good- that's completely bs. It's definitely not the most stacked division but it's always had really good fighters. MM, Benavidez, Cejudo, Horiguchi, Dodson... and newer guys rising the ranks like Moreno. It's a good division just not one that is catching the casuals interest

75% of guys watching these fights at bars think it’s a novelty and 90% of that group falsely believes they could smash these 5’2 child sized fighters. That’s the problem, they’re too small to get respect. It’s also a very thin division with few finishes.

Yeah, most of them don't have the natural "it" factor and the UFC doesn't typically push a lot of the fighters onto really good cards except for a select few like Benavidez, Dodson, etc.

It's partially the fighter's fault and partially the UFC. The UFC did try to push MM but he never caught on to the general public and the rest of the division weren't really able to build up a lot of noise. The guys who maybe could have made the division more popular got beat convincingly by MM, or in Cejudo's case he just left the division.

People keep talking shit about how there aren't enough fighters or they aren't good- that's completely bs. It's definitely not the most stacked division but it's always had really good fighters. MM, Benavidez, Cejudo, Horiguchi, Dodson... and newer guys rising the ranks like Moreno. It's a good division just not one that is catching the casuals interest
This, people still try to make excuses about their size though, the truth is the guys are just boring, if they talked mad shit like colby they would have no problem in promoting their fights

Back