You kidding me......Where is Joe Rogan?

Rogan on his worst day is better than Anik,florian,stann etc om their best days.. Only other person i would not mind would be Pat Miletich. He is very good.

Rogan is getting a bit old and overly pretentious, but he is still much more insightful and amusing that freaking Anik.

Not to say Rogan is a brilliant man or anything, but Anik is about as boring and mediocre as they come. He's got zero charisma, wit and depth.

Even with a gram of silver haze scorching his lungs and brain while slobbering over a "high level BJJ black belt" and ranting about spilled ice he still is like a 100 times better than this local news anchorman.

This a hundred times over.

I hate to complain about something like an announcer but if Anik is doing it that really sucks.

He is either swing and a miss or completely captain obvious.

For as much as Rogan gets hated, I wouldn't pick anyone else's voice to hear to hype me up when a guy is rocked and such.

Say what you want... Joe is like Dana-has good days and not so good, but the truth is they both created what we call UFC. AND IM LOVING IT

I can't stand Anik and his head bobbing

Why ya'll still watching weigh ins? Most irrelevant thing ever

Seriously, even Goldberg > Anik.

he's probably "recovering from exhaustion" at some hospital. like miley, bieber, etc.

they're all terrible

Perfect example, people simply like to bitch.... Joe is great, hes not going anywhere.. if you dont like it.. mute it, or fuck off...

I dont know who you guys expect that can do better...

Back