You Heard It Here- Tim Kennedy's Opponent is....

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Chris Weidman! I just have a feeling it's him. With Bisping fighting Hendo and Chris healed up it just seems to fit.

battle of teh salt
winner gets Rockhold

Yeah weidman or rockhold maybe...if he doesnt have a fight booked idk

I'd prefer Weidman vs Rockhold 2 but I like this matchup too and maybe Rockhold vs Romero or Jacare 2

Damn so many good matchups to make

i had the same feeling, TS!!!!!!

also, the chris by mass destruction!!!!!

I'd prefer Weidman vs Rockhold 2 but I like this matchup too and maybe Rockhold vs Romero or Jacare 2

Damn so many good matchups to make

MW is such an exciting division at the moment. The title is up for grabs and you can just about plug any two of the top 10 into a fight and it'd be a great matchup.

Chris Weidman! I just have a feeling it's him. With Bisping fighting Hendo and Chris healed up it just seems to fit.

Well the Chris just said on the mma hour he text Dana and hasn't heard anything back at all. Said he didn't even get a response. I'm going to say it's Jacare.

Based on Tim's comments it is either Weidman or Jacare

Nah i think Weidman vs Rockhold 2 in NYC. Better suitable fight for NYC.

He is probably fighting Yoel or Jacare.

As already mentioned, I rather see fresh match ups like Kennedy/Weidman and Rockhold/Romero. Jacare should get Bisping after he retires Hendo.

I'll go with Chael, also rumored to be fighting soon.

He's fighting The Black Beast in the UFC's first ever Caucasian vs African American Racial War

That'd be funny for me as a Canadian. Both of their schticks is being American as hell. Who's gonna out 'Murica the other?

Back