You HAVE to go to prison...

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
You are going to either of these prisons for 10 years. You get to decide which prison you'll get to spend your time in. If you don't choose, you will spend 20 years in each prison, one after another.

Option 1:

Option 2:

I find the lack of wizard disturbing

Then again its saturday so he might have day off

The phillipines prison would be way easier to survive in....

If you aren't a chomo and you mind your business, you can do a bid anywhere. Didn't watch, but I'll take the second joint.

If you aren't a chomo and you mind your business, you can do a bid anywhere. Didn't watch, but I'll take the second joint.

Well lets send you to south africa or brazil to test your theory

Time to prove your words true

Well lets send you to south africa or brazil to test your theory

Time to prove your words true

The thing is Cole, if you are stuck in the prison with them, they are also stuck in the prison with you. They have to sleep and don't want to do years fighting everyday. Any prison has internal politics and rules. Observe them and learn them and you will make it. I didn't say it would be easy and you'd come out unscathed.

I picked the second one. Go there with me brotato chip. I can make friend chicken using a pair of head phones, two batteries and crushed up cereal.

Nice, I trust you. I think I'm too pretty to do time but I'm vicious when I need to be. I will bite someone.

Nice, I trust you. I think I'm too pretty to do time but I'm vicious when I need to be. I will bite someone.

We could be cellies. I'd watch your back and vice versa. FCF forever!!!

Edit: @Ottawaguy Is retired now so he'd break us out anyways...

Doesnt matter. Throw me any where. I'll rise to power and be running that bitch within a month
you'd end up holding pockets as the number 1 gangho tranny.

you know it.

Back