You have the power to retire 5 fighters

Number 1 is Cerrone. Condit should have stayed retired after the Neil Magny loss. Diego Sanchez should have retired after the brain damage he sustained from Martin Kampmann 9 years ago. This man is now clinically insane zombie. Junior Dos Santos, Nuff sAID. LASTLY is Frankie Edgar sadly enough. Such a great career but he has taken too much damage and the risk is far much greater than any small reward he may get for reaching top 5 in the bantamweights.

Shogun
Arlovski
Diego Sanchez (of course)
Frankie Edgar
Nicco Montaño

Arlovski
Mir
Diego
JDS
Cerrone (it's not even fun watching him fight, anymore)

*Honorable mention:

Reem (still fun to see him turn someone's lights out, but it's time)
Fedor (on his retirement tour -- supposedly)
Conor (shit or get off the mcpot)
Chuck (I really hope Tito made him see that cocaine is better than further brain damage)
Tito (if Uncle Dana won't even use your name to make a buck, time to hang it up)

First of all deep throats: Conor, Colby, Lee. Then Penn and Arlovsky

1. BJ Penn
2. BJ Penn when we find out he went to Rizin
3. BJ Penn when we found out he went to Bellator
4. BJ Penn when we found out he went to Rumble On The Rock
5. BJ Penn when we found out he went to the Safeway
6. let bj bang in street beefs, needs the $ for cocaine

Overeem: Most ko losses of anyone on the roster. Arlovski: Let's not forget several years ago he was shut off several times and has still been taking tko's during his comeback stretch. JDS: Cain ruined him and he has only taken more. Diego Sanchez: The guys will is respectable but he literally thinks hes going to be champion still he needs to hang them up. Fedor: Offensively he is still very good but his chin shot
I'd rather be able to retire 5 sherdog forum members.

fucking little Nog needs to hang it up.
i thought spann killed him dead for good.

Can I swap it for the ability to retire 5 Sherdoggers?

Jones
Conor
Shogun
Silva
Kalabeeb

Sherdog would be a much better place without them.

I'll throw a few guys out there that are not already in 40s( hence - career winding down anyway).
Rockhold hasnt made it official but theres no way he should entertain taking another fight in a cage. Hes broken , he had a sucessful career and why add brain trauma ( if he doesn't already have some) to his problems.

Manuwa should not be coming out of his short retirement- why ? I understand he's a fighter with the mentality that accompanies it but lets keep it real. Hes a stand up fighter and much like Luke, I can only see things of a tragic nature happening or leading to it.

Edgar- yes, Frankie. The guy accomplished so much as a clean fighter and pretty much fought close to his walk around weight for most of career. Why let these up and comers use his name as a stepping stone. Hes made plenty of bank and he can retire the right way. His next chapter of his life, I'm sure, will come in the form of still being around the mma world......and for sometime.

Those just off top of my head. This is a brutal and unforgiving game ( and for some , the money that they're actually making - just doesn't add up )

Back