(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

I don't frequent the mma betting sub often so I'm just relaying the information, I'll pass it along to the other powers that be.

Why can I only reply on certain threads? Is there something I'm missing man?

Why can I only reply on certain threads? Is there something I'm missing man?
Post count limits per day, so that brand new accounts can't spam the forums early on.

Post count limits per day, so that brand new accounts can't spam the forums early on.

But I could post on DirtyFranks stuff just now and can't post on the transgender fighter post just now....what gives? Lol

I can't post in the War Room. I used to be able to.

Last edited:
Why did I lose privileges from posting in the war room?
I am getting a message talking about condoning genocide/violence. This is not true, I've never called violence on anyone.

I can't post in the War Room. I used to be able to.

Why did I lose privileges from posting in the war room?
I am getting a message talking about condoning genocide/violence. This is not true, I've never called violence on anyone.
Hey fellas. I apologize for the inconvenience. Neither of you have done anything wrong, this was a site-wide update that effects all members. The post requirement for the war room is now set to 500 posts. As a result, you both will need a few more posts before you’ll regain access. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Hey fellas. I apologize for the inconvenience. Neither of you have done anything wrong, this was a site-wide update that effects all members. 5e post requirement for the war room is now set to 500 posts. As a result, you both will need a few more posts before you’ll regain access. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Sounds good, thanks for the update.

I would like to now the same. I can't post in the War Room. I have no warnings, no anything.

Back