(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

mkess101

Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs
@plutonium
Reaction score
Why am I getting this message that's not allowing me to post in an open thread in the Betting forum???

It's the Wonderboy vs Waterboy thread, mods please help!

You received a reply ban from that thread for Thread Hijacking/Derailment, as it was an MMA Betting thread about UFN 89 Thompson vs Macdonald. It isn't a chat thread, and it isn't a McGregor or Diaz thread. If you wanted to discuss the fight night itself or another topic unrelated to MMA Betting, take it up in the Heavies or wherever else it belongs.

Betting Forum Rules:
This forum is for betting talk only. No flaming, no soliciting, and no links to external sites that solicit. All Sherdog rules apply:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/sherdog-user-rules-and-faq-please-read.219353/

You received a reply ban from that thread for Thread Hijacking/Derailment, as it was an MMA Betting thread about UFN 89 Thompson vs Macdonald. It isn't a chat thread, and it isn't a McGregor or Diaz thread. If you wanted to discuss the fight night itself or another topic unrelated to MMA Betting, take it up in the Heavies or wherever else it belongs.

Betting Forum Rules:
This forum is for betting talk only. No flaming, no soliciting, and no links to external sites that solicit. All Sherdog rules apply:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/sherdog-user-rules-and-faq-please-read.219353/

Okay fair enough I got off topic discussing the Conor/Diaz fight with another guy. I'm a frequent poster in that forum, I've been here a damn long time, and I should have paid more attention to which thread I was posting about that fight in. Scolding accepted but can you please unlock that thread for me as this event is approaching and I'd like to discuss it with all of the other regs in that forum?

Shouldn't I have received a message why I got two yellow cards? A single one for going off topic in the betting thread is understandable but why did I get two?

Here's Ken, the other guy that was off topic with me. Neither of us had any bad feelings, there were no personal attacks, we just were posting in the wrong thread. Not saying we shouldn't have gotten a warning (we WERE in the wrong) but I think yellow cards and banning us from the thread was a bit overboard. We will stay on topic in threads going forward.

There's other regs in that thread asking for us to be let back in. Overall we're good contributors. Not just me but KenCs too.

Help us out jeicex! (Or another mod).

I don't frequent the mma betting sub often so I'm just relaying the information, I'll pass it along to the other powers that be.

I don't frequent the mma betting sub often so I'm just relaying the information, I'll pass it along to the other powers that be.

Thanks man. EZFlyer is the mod that's over there most of the time (starts a lot of the threads there too). I think if you ask him he'd tell you we are okay. Appreciate you doing what you can.

Why did I get double yellow?

Why did I get double yellow?
You received eight points for many of your posts in that Wonderboy vs Waterboy MMA Betting thread as well. You received 4 points for Thread Derailing, as did mkess101, and 4 additional points for trolling.

Both of you are in luck, though, as part 2 of that betting thread has been created and neither of you have reply bans from that thread.

I have only just signed up recently and I cannot create a new thread. I can reply in ones, but that's it. Can anyone help?

I have only just signed up recently and I cannot create a new thread. I can reply in ones, but that's it. Can anyone help?
You can start threads once you reach 150 posts (yellow belt) unless you purchase a premium membership.

This is per forum rules, it isn't your account specifically.

Why am getting this msg and cant make new threads? Did they ban white belts from making threads or is it a different room for them?

I asure u am not new to the sport.

Why am getting this msg and cant make new threads? Did they ban white belts from making threads or is it a different room for them?

I asure u am not new to the sport.
See above post. You'll just have to make about 75 more posts.

It's more or less a rule to prevent spammers from cluttering up the forums and to keep recent bans from causing issues.

See above post. You'll just have to make about 75 more posts.

It's more or less a rule to prevent spammers from cluttering up the forums and to keep recent bans from causing issues.
Ok

I’ve been posting in all subs but the ‘bare knuckle off topic’ looks the best, why can’t I post in there v

Back