You have $50 what's the best way you can spend it?

Buy $50 of cheap vodka. Entice two wanna be instawhores to take a shot and wrestle in bikinis. Announce on social media there are instahoes wrestling, charge $20 a head.
Charge $10 a drink

A few hours of Hot Wheels hunting and a stop at In and Out before I head back home

For 10 bucks more, I can get some good coke.

If that was all that I had I'd budget pro the heck outta that and buy Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews ;)

I spent about $80 on each niece and nephew this year. I’m hoping my 5 year old nephew doesn’t get shook when he see’s I got his sister 3 instead of 2 presents. His was a toy for about $75 and $5 toy from the dollar store. The others were more balanced because Pokémon aren’t so damn expensive.

I’d buy 1 order of Chinese food, Indian food, and Ben & jerry’s ice cream.

I’d buy 1 order of Chinese food, Indian food, and Ben & jerry’s ice cream.

yes this plus a handful from that there dumptruck

hqdefault.jpg

I’ll be spending Christmas Eve all by my lonesome... some Belvedere vodka & lemons. (Like I wouldn’t do the same in good company ;)).
images

Zooming with folks and siblings later tonight though.
Gal comes by from the city , (Makati) tomorrow afternoon & will stay a few days.

I’ll be spending Christmas Eve all by my lonesome... some Belvedere vodka & lemons. (Like I wouldn’t do the same in good company ;)).
images

Zooming with folks and siblings later tonight though.
Gal comes by from the city , (Makati) tomorrow afternoon & will stay a few days.

Cheers brother! I hope Santa gets you that Vespa. I got my wife on board with it when she said she'd be cool with it if she could get Botox. I didn't even blink and just said deal haha. No wrinkles on the wife and a cool Italian scooter? <{jackyeah}>

5% of a the new iPhone. That thing looks sick, yo’.

Cheers brother! I hope Santa gets you that Vespa. I got my wife on board with it when she said she'd be cool with it if she could get Botox. I didn't even blink and just said deal haha. No wrinkles on the wife and a cool Italian scooter? <{jackyeah}>
Mahalo RB :)
Sounds ideal.
Wrinkle free Wife, Wrinkle free life.
images

Last edited:
1. Buy Bitcoin
2. Udemy course for a certificate to update your skills
3. Penny stocks
4. A present for your loved ones
5. A private guitar class or martial arts class

$50 goes a long way. Don't waste it.

Yes. Race them with my kids. Although I'll admit I'm probably more into it then them, lmao!

Oh cool, just wondering. Buy them all the time for incentive toys when potty training my kids. When you posted that I thought, "Oh shit, should I be checking to see if these things are rare or something before opening?" Not a collector so I know nothing other than what I think looks cool or not.

A pillow designed for people who sleep on their side.

A thing you can hang your iron and ironing board on for convenient storage.

Back