You have 10k, use it to make yourself more money.

Start a trucking company, get a few owner/operators. Dispatch them from home, work 7-5 Weekdays and easily make 1-1.5k a week with only 3-4 O/Os.

Start a trucking company, get a few owner/operators. Dispatch them from home, work 7-5 Weekdays and easily make 1-1.5k a week with only 3-4 O/Os.

A 600k+ truck with 10k wut?

A 600k+ truck with 10k wut?

First of a brand new semi will run you about 120k. I never said buy your own truck though. You can open a trucking company including permits, liability/cargo insurance, load search programs for less than 10k. What I said is open a company, find 2-4, hell even 1 owner/operator to start, meaning a person who owns their own truck. With 3-4 owner/operators you can make what I said previously after all expenses which are minimal since you are working with owner/operators and they pay for everything except your office supplies/ and certain permits.

Bet the ponies I say.

For starters take a few grand and put it on Hoppertunity's nose this coming weekend in the Pacific Classic. Should pay you back at at least a 3/1 rate and possibly even upwards of 5/1. He's a lock.

Exchange Traded Fund of something like S&P 500 Growth or Dividend Yield.

Depends on how much risk you want. If you aren't adverse to high risk/high reward than Options trading could be for you, you could invest in some mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and/or notes, use it to invest in an upstart business, put it in a savings account, gamble it, or buy something that's cheap now that you believe will gain value in the future.

Multiple options.

Chick-fil-A_Logo.svg

is $10K enough to buy a franchise or are you saying eat there and enjoy?

But you have to pick an investment to go with the roth IRA. An IRA is like a fund, a pool of money that either gets touched before or after you draw from it. You still have to invest the fund with something.

Invest in a Chick-Fil-A in my area since the closest one is an hour away.

$100,000 or more a year from desperate addicts.

Does Chick Fil-A allow small investors to just come in and pool a small amount from each one, and give them stake in a franchised restaurant or more?

I would try to double my money by playing Poker.

save it.., maybe invest in a sure deal like home depot stocks and let it sit...there are always disasters and people building shit, so their stocks will never take a nosedive.

Then when you have enough dough, BUY real estate, buy some damn land....it is the best investment ever, cause with the rapid pace population increase, land will become scarce, and anything you do have will become gold. where I live, prices go up by the year, so its definitely a safe bet.

Buy a bulk lot of 1:1 replica merchandise of something that your national or local market wants from an overseas manufacturer or supplier, using a site like AliBaba or Made-in-china. Open up a brick-and-mortar place to sell the stuff or push it online. Selling to it to local retailers is also an option depending on the merch u buy. Good luck.

Let's be serious

I can Google filter companies that have had their prices go from mid 30s to 3 dollars

Ok will do that then I'm still not comfortable announcing it. During the whole gamergate and people calling to make others lose their job I just don't feel comfortable giving it out. You never know when someone is going to lose their mind because of something I say on this site and look to get me fired IRL. I didn't even know you could do what your talking about or I wouldn't have given that info out either.

Ok will do that then I'm still not comfortable announcing it. During the whole gamergate and people calling to make others lose their job I just don't feel comfortable giving it out. You never know when someone is going to lose their mind because of something I say on this site and look to get me fired IRL. I didn't even know you could do what your talking about or I wouldn't have given that info out either.

i'm not going to do anything to put you in a compromising position

hope that makes you feel better

i was more just curious about investing opportunities

I also have about $10K in some kind of an account that I am looking to invest in.

Are you serious about this?

Yes!

If you have less than $10k, this fund is similar:

https://personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/snapshot?FundId=0098&FundIntExt=INT

Mutual funds are a very simple and effective way to invest. They are basically a collection of stocks already chosen for you. Some are considered low risk, some are considered high risk, and some are in the middle. The one I posted is high risk, meaning it has the highest chance of reward (and loss). But you have to wait awhile to get that return (10 years or so). In the short term, you are less likely to make much money. In the long term, you could double your money or better.

Vanguard is a respected provider of mutual funds. They are famous for being low-cost, meaning that they do not pass a lot of the costs down to you.

Yes!

If you have less than $10k, this fund is similar:

https://personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/snapshot?FundId=0098&FundIntExt=INT

Mutual funds are a very simple and effective way to invest. They are basically a collection of stocks already chosen for you. Some are considered low risk, some are considered high risk, and some are in the middle. The one I posted is high risk, meaning it has the highest chance of reward (and loss). But you have to wait awhile to get that return (10 years or so). In the short term, you are less likely to make much money. In the long term, you could double your money or better.

Vanguard is a respected provider of mutual funds. They are famous for being low-cost, meaning that they do not pass a lot of the costs down to you.

If you're gonna be patient & invest in a solid diverse fund the more capital you have the better so a margin loan could be an option. having 20 - 25k invested is a lot better than just 10, but of course playing with borrowed money opens yourself up to more risk & you'll have to pay yearly interest on the loan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back