You have 10k, use it to make yourself more money.

lol.. your reply solidified my post.

Day Trader and portfolio. Hahahaha...

Potato. Lol, yeah I don't know shit about that stuff. I thought your portfolio was what stocks you were holding.

Yes!!!! Big Dick Bernie gonna make all his haters.... FeelTheBern.
david-caruso-gif-speed-glasses.gif

preach, brother!
UBqoFgP.gif

invest it all in semi-aggressive mutual funds, and spend time at the library instead of on sherdog

As the title reads, you have $10,000 in hard cash.

Use it to make more money, how would you do it?

Looking for some ideas to possibly make myself some money.

If you have no problem with a hard day's work then take a chunk of that and invest it in a small do-it-yourself business. Whatever you may be good at. If you put in a decent effort you'll get that money returned (and then some) after maybe a month or two. Everything after that is gravy.

*hint* The worse the economy the greater the chances that home owners are going choose renovations to their current home rather than look to buy a new one.

That was what I did nearly a decade ago and it was one of the two best decisions of my life.

if you have to ask, probably you wont know how to use it... Im 100% sure that making money from 10K wouldnt depend on the idea but on the person

Tesla stocks were being recommended two years ago as having the potential to double in price in the next 10 years. I'm not sure if that's still the case with the oil price being so low.

Options trading if you don't mind risking it all.

It takes alot of guts and resolve though - I have 18k worth of October contracts (about 58 days from expiry) in a bunch of oil companies. I bought them at their lowest, and I am betting there isn't a whole lot more downside. Even if the stocks go back up to where they were trading on August 1st, I double my money. If it doesn't, I lose everything.

Am I too late in suggesting investing it on a plat?

Invest in a Chick-Fil-A in my area since the closest one is an hour away.

$100,000 or more a year from desperate addicts.

Id pay some illegal immigrants to dig be a tunnel underneath a bank then chloroform them and leave them at the scene.

Get myself Hollywood teeth . Smile my way up the corporate ladder.

I'd finally find Jesus and let him do his multiplying trick.

Back