You guys...

Funnily enough, I had no idea who Conor was. I got in thanks to Rampage, and Bob Sapp.
Bob Sapp was on a 14 fight losing streak when you stumbled upon him fighting in small orgs in Asia? Rampage was completely irrelevant in 2014. Troll job? Need attention? Makes no sense bruh.

Bob Sapp was on a 14 fight losing streak when you stumbled upon him fighting in small orgs in Asia? Rampage was completely irrelevant in 2014. Troll job? Need attention? Makes no sense bruh.
Youtube clips bruh, they have all their glorious moments at the click of a button.

Rampage was in Bellator at the time btw, and I had Bellator on TV so I watched it. His fight with M'Pumbu was fucking boring up until the KO, but that finish was brutal enough for me to forget about the 4 minutes of circling.

Youtube clips bruh, they have all their glorious moments at the click of a button.

Rampage was in Bellator at the time btw, and I had Bellator on TV so I watched it. His fight with M'Pumbu was fucking boring up until the KO, but that finish was brutal enough for me to forget about the 4 minutes of circling.
So not the Ronda and Conor circus, but random youtube HL videos of Pride? How'd you hear about these hl videos? Hendo, Shogun, and Overeem are the best hl videos of all time, imo. I enjoy them as well.

most-people-are-cunts-dr-seuss-i-literally-cannot-win-3459703.png

Who would've thought a guy with an anime avatar would make a thread as gay as this ...

Second time you are going too far. I really got the wrong impression of you from that thread earlier. I’m reporting you for this one.
I don't think sherdog is the right place for you. If you're gonna be a Conor nuthugger, and a libtard, you might wanna prepare for a lot of disappointment in life. Newsflash, there are NO safe spaces in sherdog, and nobody really gives a shit what you think....

rampage is what got me into mma in like 06-07. i seen a youtube video of him killing people. then i looked to the side in recomended and it was a Shogun highlight titled S*H*O*G*U*N*R*U*A or somthing close to this with stars or some other symbol. i was hooked

i used rampage to get my other friends into mma and it was so easy. you could root for everyone back then. from rampage,shogun,rich franklin, liddell, randy, dan henderson, anderson silva all the way to guys like spencer fisher, melvin guillard, kenny florian, joe lauzon. some young punk who no body understood and hated the way he threw punches in Nate diaz. some deranged homeless caveman ground and pounding people or in back and forth barn burners.,clay guida was a monster back then. holy fuck the good days

Back