You guys...

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Nah, just kidding. I love you guys.

Can't believe it's been 4 years since I made my account, back then MMA was so new to me. Enough so that I actually thought Matt Brown was gonna fight for the belt by virtue of being a tough ass motherfucker who never knew when to quit.

Nah, just kidding. I love you guys.

Can't believe it's been 4 years since I made my account, back then MMA was so new to me. Enough so that I actually thought Matt Brown was gonna fight for the belt by virtue of being a tough ass motherfucker who never knew when to quit.
"Repeat what u said!"

renato_sobral_babalu.jpg

TS is sadly one of these who arrived with Conor. Be patient you will learn about MMA as time passes by.

Financial fan

In your defense Brown was on a nice streak until he fought Lawler.

TS is sadly one of these who arrived with Conor. Be patient you will learn about MMA as time passes by

490309.jpg

1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=351,version=1531916035.jpg

Have a t-shirt TS. You're alright in my book.

I'll be your wingman anytime.

TS is sadly one of these who arrived with Conor. Be patient you will learn about MMA as time passes by.

Financial fan
Funnily enough, I had no idea who Conor was. I got in thanks to Rampage, and Bob Sapp.

In your defense Brown was on a nice streak until he fought Lawler.
First main event I watched was Brown vs Silva. I was completely sold.

Funnily enough, I had no idea who Conor was. I got in thanks to Rampage, and Bob Sapp.

First main event I watched was Brown vs Silva. I was completely sold.

So your telling me that I didn't witness you fan-girling Mctappo

When did you start watching if you're replacing Brown with Babalu? He was a badass and I'm a fan but I'm going to have to guess it was sometime after his first UFC run before Chuck ended his 10 fight winning streak.
was a joke, dude.... about the 'mofo' incident...

Back