You guys wonder why fighters don't visit here...

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Just look at the response since Mike Perry lost his first mma fight. A young prospect who's style lends itself to exciting fights but you wouldnt know it by the vitriol being spouted off on here. Of course most posts about him are tongue in cheek and that's on you for taking the bait, but you shouldn't let fans affect your opinion of a fighter.

PlatGOAT will be back. To rise you must first fall.

It's sad, they're so mad he wasn't finished and they don't have anything to capitalize on that they pretend they don't look stupid trying to troll with a gif of him taking a punch.

Let haters try, Bandwagons tap, legit fighters stand still.

<{cruzshake}>

No never wondered that actually.

Perry only gets mocked to rile up his fangirls.

Wait, you actually thought Platinum Mike was the real deal and not some amateur with a big mouth?

<36>

29467-Jon-Stewart-Hurricane-Sandy-Sa-9iqg.gif

Perry did nothing in the 3rd round when it was on the line. Where is the eye of the tiger?

rocky.gif

Twitter is this and everything more for athletes.

They're not forced to endure the story of why they suck from guys who are afraid of the gym.

You actually expected fighters to visit forums in their spare time?

They did when this forum had less trolling and less flaming BS. Now it's full of teenagers and young adults with insecurities and probably not happy with their lives so this is their outlet to feel "tough" or something.

Perry did nothing in the 3rd round when it was on the line. Where is the eye of the tiger?

rocky.gif
And still lasted round and a half longer than McGregor in his first UFC loss.
Can't wait for Platinum vs Jouban II!

most of these people are the ones who boo when the fight goes to the ground. they have no clue what there watching.. Therefore if you think Mike Perry will ever be a top 10 fighter you are highly mistaken, he will be the Leben type of fighter. Beats the occasional top 15 guy by KO then gets beats by a nobody

Fighters I remember that used to post here...

Alan Belcher
Vinny Maglehaus
Tank Abbott as Thumderbolt or some shit
Beck Rawlings (maybe)
Ian McCall still does I think....
Mike Dolce under several different username all with nutrition themes

All of them endured Sherbro emasculation and I can't blame them for not posting anymore...

I'm sure the older posters remember a few more

I would rather fighters not post here. The fake nice act that posters put on here when they're around is pathetic. I think it peaked when Alan Belcher's manager or whoever started posting here as him in order to shill DVDs or something. The blind posters here couldn't see that they were being worked.

Fighters I remember that used to post here...

Alan Belcher
Vinny Maglehaus
Tank Abbott as Thumderbolt or some shit
Beck Rawlings (maybe)
Ian McCall still does I think....
Mike Dolce under several different username all with nutrition themes

All of them endured Sherbro emasculation and I can't blame them for not posting anymore...

I'm sure the older posters remember a few more

Dolce is still lurking the forums promoting his "innovative ideas" under fake usernames

They did when this forum had less trolling and less flaming BS. Now it's full of teenagers and young adults with insecurities and probably not happy with their lives so this is their outlet to feel "tough" or something.

Really? Fair enough

Too much trolling on the internet these days & all that trigger bullshit so don't blame them for not going anywhere near any forum

It's not in a fighters best interest to visit here. They can connect with fans in other ways.

For guys that get their brains bounced off their skulls for a living....They sure are sensitive.

Back