You guys seen this? Alex Jones challenge...

colby25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Alex Jones setting out a challenge of $5,000 for saying "Bill Clinton is a rapist on national TV" with a cap of $100,000 and it's going viral.

This is some crazy guerrilla warfare tactic. I hope he doesn't rustle too many feathers here as entertaining as it is it seems like it t could turn ugly pretty quick

I'm kind of doubting this stunt will get him what he wants i.e. direct confrontation with "The Clinton Machine". I think they will ignore him. Any lawsuit against him will play into Alex's scheme.

I think it's pretty shitty to do, truthfully. But sometimes you have to play the game the way they're playing the game, and the DNC and Clinton campaign paying people to incite actual violence at Trump rallies is far worse than encouraging the Howard Stern treatment.

Alex Jones setting out a challenge of $5,000 for saying "Bill Clinton is a rapist on national TV" with a cap of $100,000 and it's going viral.

This is some crazy guerrilla warfare tactic. I hope he doesn't rustle too many feathers here as entertaining as it is it seems like it t could turn ugly pretty quick

That is hilarious. I would be concerned with a defamation law suit though.

This is actually really innocent compared to the tactics the Democrats are pulling.

I like it for the luz.

Truly a presidential run worthy of the 4-chan generation.

I don't understand the point. Bill's not running. If he's trying to attack Hillary via Bill's sexual history, everyone has already accepted what Bill is. I don't think they would be surprised about a rape allegation.

Brave man to mock demons on national tv

ZNhr1y.gif

One of the greatest things I've heard this election cycle was when he said Obama was a prostitute shaking his ass on the street corner looking for John's. Or when he said Rachael Maddow has gay sex in a pit of feces. The guy is hilarious.

Back