You guys just witnessed a professional boxer with a record of 7-0(6 KOs)

The boxing fight between Kevin Ferguson and Shane Tilyard was very suspicious.

Who knows to what lengths all of these MMA and Boxing organizations go to in order to sell potential stars like Kevin Ferguson?

I remember that Pride FC had many fixed fights (such as Mark Coleman vs. Nobuhiko Takada).

I remember that Pride FC had many fixed fights (such as Mark Coleman vs. Nobuhiko Takada).

This is the one fight that's been confirmed as being fixed in Pride isn't it? Could you give me more examples of fixed fights in Pride?

This is the one fight that's been confirmed as being fixed in Pride isn't it? Could you give me more examples of fixed fights in Pride?

Rampage said he was "encouraged" to lose to Sakuraba but quickly recanted.

Newton vs Sakuraba was clearly worked. They weren't even pretending to hit each other.

It was the first near-fatality from exhaustion in the modern MMA age in a main or co-main event.

I actually think DADA might not make it through the night. Like a Highlander, he used several lifetimes worth of energy in just 14 mins.

Every fight Takada had, for starters. The 15 minute "draw" with Mirko being the most egregious. If you believe that was real, I have a bridge to sell you.

Not that it happens much anymore, but people should remember this fight when they start thinking about all these bad-ass street fighter types who could totally win a professional fight.

I remember Ricardo Arona vs. Wanderlei Silva 2 being suspicious.

I thought that RA did enough to win the title from WS but the judges gave a close split-decision to Silva.

To this day, they are 1-1 with each other.

In the year 2007, Pride FC made Mac Danzig cut down to the Lightweight division (146 lb - 155 lb) for his battle against Hayato Sakurai.

At the last second, Pride FC informed Danzig that the competition would be a Catchweight (164 lb) bout. That means that Hayato Sakurai did not have to cut any weight (or very little) and Mac Danzig had to make the complete cut.

After toiling so hard in weaker organizations (such as King of the Cage), Mac Danzig was very desperate to make his debut in Pride FC and he accepted the fight against Hayato Sakurai (which is what Pride FC suspected he was going to do under so much pressure).

In the end, Sakurai stopped Danzig in the second round.

Back