You guys have to try this, frying 3 eggs with 1 big can of spinach, and some onions

yeah everybody's acting like they've never seen canned spinach. they know damn well they've seen it.
I've never bought canned spinach in my life, but I know of it. Why would they basically have canned everything, but jump over spinach? Some too cool for school types we got here.

I've never bought canned spinach in my life, but I know of it. Why would they basically have canned everything, but jump over spinach? Some too cool for school types we got here.

Yep.

and btw canned spinach is not bad at all. it's better fresh of course, but it ain't bad.

Come on now. If you've been to the grocery store on a regular basis in America, you know of canned spinich. It's right there with all the other damn can vegetables. Get real.
I don't think I've ever bought a canned vegetable in my life. I can't imagine I'm along there, so I'm not surprised if a given person hasn't seen Popeye/canned spinach.

You #nevercanned weirdos - not even canned beans?
I have bought canned beans many times, but they tend to be in their own section so it's not like you have to comb through the proper vegetables in cans to find canned black beans or whatever.

I have bought canned beans many times, but they tend to be in their own section so it's not like you have to comb through the proper vegetables in cans to find canned black beans or whatever.
You said you never bought a canned veggie? Or are beans not considered veggies? I don't honestly know. They are in the same place90% of the time. Not baked beans, but sliced, French, and green beans are there.

Not saying one way or the other, but it's very unlikely that so many people didn't nnow of it. Hell, they make canned ham! They can everything now lol

Back