You guys have to try this, frying 3 eggs with 1 big can of spinach, and some onions

Seems like perfect bachelor chow. I might try this once the fresh spinach in my fridge reaches it's sell by date.

For some reason spinach from a can sounds good. Actually I eat lots of shit from the can, was even gonna make a thread about it.

I used to eat tons of shit from a can too but I've almost completely stopped. Sometimes I make beans from the can (if I forget to soak my beans overnight or start soaking in the morning) or things like tomato paste, crushed tomatoes. Overall I just try to avoid canned foods as well as frozen foods. Used to love those frozen burritos and pizzas. Now I'm done with that crap and I only eat frozen broccoli and even that I'm looking into cutting out here pretty soon.

I imagine you could steam up some fresh spinach and use that instead. I don't mind canned though. Also, canned asparagus is pretty good too but not quite up to fresh.

2 cans sounds like a lot of spinach for 3 eggs. You must have been using very small cans.

I'm going to try this later and just put in however much spinach I feel like.

lmao @ canned spinach. Sounds poor

I usually go with broccoli, onions, and potatoes when I make my eggs.

hp2WWn7.jpg

Suppose I can mix things up with some spinach sometime. I do toss in peppers now and then.

I once dated a taiwanese girl that would make scrambled eggs with corn in it, I thought it was pretty good

Tbh that sounds pretty gross, some kind of poor person omelette.

Eggs, spinach and onions are amazing for breakfast. I never had them straight up slop-fried together, but I bet I'd love it. My German grandmother use to cook them in a variety of different ways, she passed a few years ago at 97.

I love canned spinach. It's a different experience from fresh, but it's awesome.

i actually enjoy the canned spinach. i like fresh too but the canned stuff has a unique appeal to it.

Back