You guys do realize that Rousey beat, finished, 3 of the 4 fighters Amanda Nunes lost to right?

Makes sense. So ivan musardo beat joe duffy who beat conor. Lets give ivan the 145 and 155 strap.

lol sure .. even the match against Holly she was out of breath and not looking when that kick came..
Holly tagged her many times with punches and couldn't knock her out..
Holm actually fought smart against Ronda and kept her distance and used her reach to pick apart Ronda. Nunes is aggressive just like Corriea, Zingano, and Tate, and if she bull rushes in she could suffer the same fate as those three.

Nunes likes getting in close. I don't see how it benefits her this time.

I don't like Rousey in the slightest but let's not pretend that having one girl with brains mop the floor with her means the rest of the division is savvy enough to do the same thing.

Either way, I don't expect this fight to go past 3 minutes.

Agreed.. I mean she is not gonna punch Ronda and run away like Holly, She is gonna keep on pressing forward , or maybe they have a strategy to hit and run , that also will be a bad game plan because Nunes can't fight going back.
Holly could do that because she is a boxer .
Just because Rousey lost to Holm doesn't mean she's done imo. Holm is literally the only style that is a huge problem for Rousey. Everyone else will be forced to come in, and once Rousey gets a hold of someone she ends the fight.

Amanda has lost 2 x via TKO/KO and 1 x via armbar, 1 x decision, and she's facing the second most lethal striker in the division and the collector of women's arms.

This has got to be one of the easiest fights Ronda will ever have.

Friday can't come soon enough.

Ronda-Rousey-e1446049189746.jpg
did you just call ronda the second most lethal striker in the division??? lol thats going full retard man, shes not even top 5 and its a shallow ass division

I keep saying, if this fight happened pre-Holm, people would be pissed that Ronda has an easy fight coming. The question is whether Ronda is the same, better or worse. Amanda has clearly improved some, but I don't think that's as much of a factor here as where Ronda's head is. If Ronda is really back, she'll beat Amanda pretty easily.

People will say it's MMAMath but it isn't really, just pointing out you compare common opponents between all girls in the division and Ronda comes out on top by a far stretch.

how the hell can you call ronda the 2nd most lethal striker, most of her wins are by armbar and she's a sh!tty striker compared to others in the division, there's no way she's better than holm, cyborg (if she made that weight), Shevchenko, ronda is not a lethal striker, her boxing sucks @ss.

ronda wins this fight if she takes nunes down and slaps on her armbar, what i hope happens is nunes keeps her distance and teas off on rondas face all night or lands something big and ko's ronda....however this fight can go either way, wouldn't surprise me if ronda won fast to try and prove a point either way i don't like her as a champion or fighter, she's too arrogant and pretty much a sour loser when things don't go her way.
1) Do you know what a "division" is? Because Borg ain't in it.
2) Losers are ok with losing, winners are not.
rousey-gif.gif

Just because Rousey lost to Holm doesn't mean she's done imo. Holm is literally the only style that is a huge problem for Rousey. Everyone else will be forced to come in, and once Rousey gets a hold of someone she ends the fight.
Holly Holm was a problem because if they fight again , they will know what to expect from Holly Holm. If Ronda looks good on friday then i don't think anybody will beating her again . I am pretty sure she is gonna win in dominating style.
I have never seen her look so strong . So maybe she took a year off to really work on her holes and get fit.

Holly Holm was a problem because if they fight again , they will know what to expect from Holly Holm. If Ronda looks good on friday then i don't think anybody will beating her again . I am pretty sure she is gonna win in dominating style.
I have never seen her look so strong . So maybe she took a year off to really work on her holes and get fit.
I imagine if Ronda wins this weekend, then she'd move up to FW because she's literally cleaned out the 135 division with ease.

UFC 207 is basically Ronda Rousey vs. Ronda Rousey.

Regarding skill and ability, there's no comparison here. Ronda is much better in every physical aspect of the game than Amanda is.

However, its the mental part of the game that gives Amanda the advantage here, or so it should seem given Ronda's funny behavior and refusal to do media tours to hype up the fight.

If Ronda can get back to the mental state she was in prior to Holm, she can win, and win easily.

I imagine if Ronda wins this weekend, then she'd move up to FW because she's literally cleaned out the 135 division with ease.
Not sure about this .. only if Holly wins , then she challenges her for the belt , defeats her and then retires..
what you think?

Amanda only has a chance in this fight because people think Ronda is mentally broken. If Ronda comes in to this fight stronger than ever, and Amanda comes in to this fight stronger than ever, I think most people realize Amanda has no chance.

expecting nothing less than ronda going for the armbar only from here on out lol

You do realize Scissors > Paper > Rock right?

If breaking down fights was that simple, all long term MMA fans would be millionaires.

I like your icon. Obzen was a great album.

Amanda came back better after every loss. I don't think Ronda will even resemble her former self after her loss.

Nunes seems to have brought her game to a new level. Her power and striking are pretty impressive nowadays, and I think she is gonna hurt Ronda early.....

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this in this thread, but I'll say it myself anyway...

Styles make fights.

Ronda relies on clinching-up to be effective, to play to her strengths. Amanda has the ranginess to keep opponents at a distance.

P.S.
Amanda > Ronda
Ronda > Julianna
Julianna > Amanda

Last edited:
Ronda was suicidal when she lost to Holm and Holm has been dominated since beating her.

Her mental state + the division passing her is why people are betting on Nunes

Back