You guys are crazy if you think Jones can beat Cain.

Of course I have, Armstrong's book is actually what finally convinced me he was on Roids.
Putting on 20lbs of pure muscle wile doing something as strenuous as training for a fist fight is going to take a long time. i know you threw "Caloric Surplus" out there, but he's not just trying to gain weight and we're not talking weight; we're talking PURE muscle.

If you think Jon Jones can put on 20lbs of muscle, not fat and water and muscle, but MUSCLE in less than a year or around a year while training for fights, you're nuts.

No, I'm not nuts. I've seen high school and collegiate wrestlers pull off similar accomplishments. I cannot fathom why you seem to think gaining 15 to 20 lbs of muscle in a year is some sort of impossible goal.

On a side note, I don't think Jon Jones would need to put on -any- size to beat Cain.

Lmao. DC got taken down because he was a walking corpse at that point. My point is, Cain is not, and Jones is the one that will look like DC in the 4th, but in the 2nd round against Cain.

And Cain would pop up so fast. Cain's level of tenacity and energy is a whole level above DC and Jones.

He was a walking corpse in the first round? Troll

Back