You guys are crazy if you think Jones can beat Cain.

Pretty sad that the Jones haters have to resort to the weightclass above hims champ for hope. People usually have all the cardio in the world when they are the ones on top. Cain has not fought the competition Jones has. The closest thing to any adversity Cain has over came so far was getting rocked by Kongo.

It is but its predictable Jones haters are angry and desperate, their latest hope just got beat down and know they are pushing the Cain panic button. What sad is we have a MMA artist who is destined to be the G.O.A.T and people are missing the point off his greatness. If Jones beat Cain and demolished him I think some of Jones haters would actually start crying.

Lmao. DC got taken down because he was a walking corpse at that point. My point is, Cain is not, and Jones is the one that will look like DC in the 4th, but in the 2nd round against Cain.

And Cain would pop up so fast. Cain's level of tenacity and energy is a whole level above DC and Jones.

LMAO I'm glad I ran into you after that beatdown of your boy. Just give it up. You said that Jones would break and instead Cormier did. You can try to pretend that Cain would pop up against Jones but deep down you know that Jones would keep him down and elbow him to death. Jones is strong enough to keep Cain from smothering him against the cage evident by how he outpowered Daniel fucking Cormier. Cain wouldn't be able to take Jones down either so it would be a striking battle and Jones would win that.

LMAO I'm glad I ran into you after that beatdown of your boy. Just give it up. You said that Jones would break and instead Cormier did. You can try to pretend that Cain would pop up against Jones but deep down you know that Jones would keep him down and elbow him to death. Jones is strong enough to keep Cain from smothering him against the cage evident by how he outpowered Daniel fucking Cormier. Cain wouldn't be able to take Jones down either so it would be a striking battle and Jones would win that.

Ummmm I never said Jones would break. I'm the guy that made the "DC fans that are nervous as fuck warwagon."

I knew Jones could definitely win. If I said something like that, it was more of an in the moment thing, and being hyped, but I knew damn well Jones could win.

Jones wants to become the best one ever. If he or his entourage thought he could be champion at HWs he would compete at the highest weight class and nobody could say anything. But at HWs he wouldnt be dominant at all with stronger guys than him in clinch, wrestling and with way heavier hands. I remember JJ has always go to the distance with real LHWs like him. He ended only middleweights bulked up. I like him as fighter and I am sure he could get a decision against guy like Nelson or Mir but not against JDS, Cain, Stipe or even Overeem....

Cain was born to fight the way DC was trying. That's not a strategy. That's HIS style. He has a much better gas tank than Jones, and is a better stand up and clinch fighter than DC.

I get it. By association, people are starting to think Jones can beat Cain now, but just stop with the fantasies.

So many people said "You guys are crazy if you think Jon can beat Cormier"...

Honestly, I think Jones can beat anyone in the LHW and HW division. He has the tools to get the job done even versus Cain IMO. Not that it would be an easy fight for him, but if he were to move up to HW and beat Cain, I wouldn't be shocked.

I don't like Jones, but I recognize his skill as a fighter. I think he would beat Cain almost as easily as he beat DC.

Those people are retarded.

Same as the people who say "You guys are crazy if you think Jon can beat Cain".

Anyone who says that is also retarded. Don't be a retard T. Don't be a retard. Lol.

Cain and DC aren't alike at all aside from their stature.

Cain is a killer much like Jones is, DC is a great fighter but he's not a killer. By killer, I mean that bloodlust aka the Tyson effect. Their opponents quickly realize that not only are the skills of Jones/Cain extraordinary but that they're going to get hurt really badly, so most wilt mentally and physically after such a realization. Cain/Jones both derive satisfaction in hurting their opponents not simply winning. Point-fighting is not an option.

DC is a proven winner and a great fighter but he doesn't have that innate bloodlust. Cain and Jones have the talent + that killer instinct.

Jones breaks dudes because his opponents realize they cannot deal with someone of such sheer size, deceptive strength, and freakish reach who not only knows how to put it all together but that to beat him you're going to have to endure pain you've never felt in order to "kill" him.

Cain breaks dudes because his inhuman cardio for a man of such size and his relentless mentality allows him to simply pressure his opponents like no one else is capable of at a very high pace, with violent intentions, for 25 minutes and that no counter offense will keep him off you long enough for you to catch your breath, recover, and gather your senses.

I think Jones is capable of beating him too. It says something about a fighter when you now have to look for somebody outside of his division to beat him.

Same as the people who say "You guys are crazy if you think Jon can beat Cain".

Anyone who says that is also retarded. Don't be a retard T. Don't be a retard. Lol.

I done went full retard then. You are CRAZY if you think Jones can beat Cain.

Yeah, and 10-12 lbs of that will be water and fat.

20lbs of MUSCLE would take him at least 3 years

I don't think so to be honest. It you eat right and train right, he could do that within 2 years and maybe even within 1 year if he has good genetics.
The only problem is, his legs are incredibly skinny and it's a genetic thing.
His thighs would get a bit bigger but I doubt that his calves can get significantly bigger than he has right now. And A lot of muscle mass comes from the legs. So if we are talking most of those muscle mass would need to go to the upper body, then yeah, no chance within 1 year. But 3 is a loong time.

Cain's injured his knees more than once. Who is to say if he'll be able to make a successful comeback? Shogun is half the man he used to be due to having shot knees. There is a distinct possibility that Cain won't have the leg drive and speed needed to perform single and double leg takedowns. In essence, one of Cain's greatest assets may be gone.

Werdum would probably be a harder test for Jones. He has size, decent hands and very good grappling. His Jits might be able to negate Jones' hellbows.

Cain was born to fight the way DC was trying. That's not a strategy. That's HIS style. He has a much better gas tank than Jones, and is a better stand up and clinch fighter than DC.

I get it. By association, people are starting to think Jones can beat Cain now, but just stop with the fantasies.

If Cain is born to fight that way, why is his body falling apart already?

Back