You guys are crazy if you think Jones can beat Cain.

Then call me crazy. I think he beats him even easier then he beat DC. DC is no joke.

Jones would beat Cain and his striking would even be better because he would be less worried about the takedown. Hell, who's to say Jones won't just take Cain down and Elbow him into a bloody mess, negating Cain's whole approach? You haters are too desperate. Jones is GOAT

That's possible but not having to cut weight could help his cardio a lot.

That makes no sense. Jones isn't cutting weight, but he's ADDING muscle. Adding the muscle is what's going to make him gas even more. Why do you think people always say so and so fighter should lose muscle for their stamina?

Jones would beat Cain and his striking would even be better because he would be less worried about the takedown. Hell, who's to say Jones won't just take Cain down and Elbow him into a bloody mess, negating Cain's whole approach? You haters are too desperate. Jones is GOAT

Lmao. DC got taken down because he was a walking corpse at that point. My point is, Cain is not, and Jones is the one that will look like DC in the 4th, but in the 2nd round against Cain.

And Cain would pop up so fast. Cain's level of tenacity and energy is a whole level above DC and Jones.

you're crazy to think jones beats ccain

after what i saw last night, i'm not counting jones out in any fight. in a potential fight between jones and cain at heavyweight, i'm going with cain. but jones is a beast, and it would be a great fight.

you're crazy to think jones beats ccain

Werent you the one who said DC will beat and ragdoll Bones?

one-does-not-simply-beat-jon-jones.jpg

Then call me crazy. I think he beats him even easier then he beat DC. DC is no joke.

you think jones would beat cain easier? yes, you are very crazy. that makes no sense at all.

Cain was born to fight the way DC was trying. That's not a strategy. That's HIS style. He has a much better gas tank than Jones, and is a better stand up and clinch fighter than DC.

I get it. By association, people are starting to think Jones can beat Cain now, but just stop with the fantasies.

Cain is not the super hero you think he is. Cain has been knocked out, stunned and has had a number of serious injuries. Jones would dismantle Cain at his own game and them systematically break him down, elbows, knees, oblique kicks and any other thing Jones comes up with through improvisation. Cain is average at best but I understand Jones haters are desperate to find somebody anybody to beat him, it wont happen anytime soon though.:icon_chee

That makes no sense. Jones isn't cutting weight, but he's ADDING muscle. Adding the muscle is what's going to make him gas even more. Why do you think people always say so and so fighter should lose muscle for their stamina?
I'm talking about the fight week dehydrating weight cut. That plays a major roll on fight day stamina.

Pretty sad that the Jones haters have to resort to the weightclass above hims champ for hope. People usually have all the cardio in the world when they are the ones on top. Cain has not fought the competition Jones has. The closest thing to any adversity Cain has over came so far was getting rocked by Kongo.

I wouldn't count Jones out. I could see him landing a fight-changing elbow. But, yes, Cain would be the favorite.

Jones with 20 new pounds of muscle can beat anyone.

Except JDS...I honestly think Junior is the toughest test for Jones...Cigano would crack Jones rock chin and put his lights out.

Let's see Cain beat somebody who isn't Bigfoot or JDS before we start matching him up with the GOAT

Except JDS...I honestly think Junior is the toughest test for Jones...Cigano would crack Jones rock chin and put his lights out.
I agree. Jr is a scary animal but seems to be slowing.

Back