You guys are crazy if you think Jones can beat Cain.

TdotK

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Cain was born to fight the way DC was trying. That's not a strategy. That's HIS style. He has a much better gas tank than Jones, and is a better stand up and clinch fighter than DC.

I get it. By association, people are starting to think Jones can beat Cain now, but just stop with the fantasies.

Why not respond to a thread on this rather than creating a whole new one. Do you feel your little opinion is really that important to where it just HAS to be seen?

Why not respond to a thread on this rather than creating a whole new one. Do you feel your little opinion is really that important to where it just HAS to be seen?

You're only mad because you know I'm right. Good day sir.

Jones with 20 new pounds of muscle can beat anyone.

It would depend on whether or not Cain can make a comeback the way Cruz did in his last fight. Cruz was known for winning by point fighting before then, but in that one fight he really went out there to make the most commanding statement possible and it was clearly personal for him. If Cain can come out like that after his layoff, I legit fear for the well being of any mixed martial arts fighter whose standing across from him.

I also think Cormier has said that when it comes to having a fighter's instinct, Cain really does eclipse him and pretty much every other fighter he has ever trained with or known in any way. Cormier, I think, has even implied that Cain sometimes intimidates him with just how much of a gladiator's mentality he has when he is at his peak.

Jones with 20 new pounds of muscle can beat anyone.

Jones with 20 new lbs. of muscle gasses even faster against a guy like Cain. Cain's used to being a HW, and keeping up his ridiculous pace. Jones, not so much.

Everyone is the guy to beat jones till jones beats them

I would have picked jones over cain before but after seeing him against DC I think cain would be the favorite

Wasn't I crazy for picking Jones over Cormier though?

I would have picked jones over cain before but after seeing him against DC I think cain would be the favorite

Did you see his gas tank dissipate in the 1st round? Dude looked like a slug by the 3 minute mark from DC's pressure. Cain would be a whole new experience for him.

Yeah, Jones will put on 20lbs of muscle in a 6 week camp because fuck science
Who said anything about 6 weeks?
I'm sure he can put on 15 pounds in a year. With that plus not having to drop weight he could easily fight 20 ponds heavier in 2016.

Who said anything about 6 weeks?
I'm sure he can put on 15 pounds in a year. With that plus not having to drop weight he could easily fight 20 ponds heavier in 2016.

Yeah, and 10-12 lbs of that will be water and fat.

20lbs of MUSCLE would take him at least 3 years

Jones with 20 new lbs. of muscle gasses even faster against a guy like Cain. Cain's used to being a HW, and keeping up his ridiculous pace. Jones, not so much.
That's possible but not having to cut weight could help his cardio a lot.

LOL, you have been here for 5 months and you did not realized that it is always like this here?

There are 10 new threads about Jones every 5 minutes. People know that no one will read them if they simply post a reply. The only way their opinion get noticed is opening a new thread.

You act like Jones didn't visibly gas in the 1st round from finally being pressured. Cain brings that x10.

This. Cain has the killer instinct. The dude licks his opponents blood. He will make it a dog fight.

Back